US Elle November 2023 : Irina Shayk by Daniel Jackson

A 10/10 from me, and in all honesty I am not able go praise this cover enough. It was love at first sight. What a roll American Elle has been on lately, this is just the icing on the cake and far outshines Harper’s Bazaar.

There’s also not a single photo from Irina’s cover story that I dislike… :heart:

Inside of the issue:

"Irina Gets What She Wants" by Dan Jackson, styled by Alex White. Model Irina Shayk. 12 Pages. Just simple, sexy, and beautiful.

"Lovely Day" by Zoey Grossman, styled by Alex White. Model Olivia Vinten. 12 Pages. Lovely ladylike looks captured in the park. The photography and styling are lovely too.

"Making Waves" by Vava Ribeiro, styled by Alexander Picon. Brazilian actress Bruna Marquezine photographed on the beach. 12 Pages. This is my favorite editorial of the issue because I love Ribeiro's photography. It feels so carefree and fresh.

136 pages. Not many new ads. I am surprised that there are no Chanel resort ads. A thin issue but the photography is great.

Last edited:
I’m indifferent about her. On interviews, she sometimes comes across fake and unapproachable, sometimes bored. She is boring though.

The first half of this issue feels festive enough - thanks for making me want an Hermès eyelash curler for Christmas - but coming after Irina's editorial, the other two stories feel like they're looking towards spring, full of fresh air and light.

I’m indifferent about her. On interviews, she sometimes comes across fake and unapproachable, sometimes bored. She is boring though.
From interviews, I don't like Shayk's personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->