US Glamour June 2023 : Halle Bailey by AB + DM

Zorka

Reaction score
HALLE BAILEY IS THE MOMENT - AND A MOVIE STAR IN THE MAKING (UHQ)
Photography: AB + DM
Styling: Justin Hamilton
Hair: Tinisha Meeks
Make-up: Christiana Cassell
Model/Celebrity: Halle Bailey

glamour.com

The photography looks basic. Is not CN quality I used to see (but what can I expect now?).

Why would you expect anything quality from a digital magazine?

Is not an excuse. But c'mon, make something fabulous with her, this is not even 80s quality.

Huh? The 1980s had editorials that blow anything produced by today’s magazines out of the water. This is about on par for a digital magazine no one cares about in 2023.

I love the second accessory shot and the second last where she looks like Janet Jackson. All in all its not as creative. Her album art when she was still with her sister was more exciting.

Huh? The 1980s had editorials that blow anything produced by today’s magazines out of the water. This is about on par for a digital magazine no one cares about in 2023.
I was thinking 80s catalog though, hahaha. Of course Vogue was supreme in the 80s with Avedon.

Well,if they are not ashamed to release such remarkable content,they we should not spend our time and money on it.:wink:

Well,if they are not ashamed to release such remarkable content,they we should not spend our time and money on it.:wink:

Well, no one's spending any time an money on this, that's for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->