i-D March 2008 : Raquel Zimmermann by Emma Summerton

Suvi is so awesome as always. The cover is pretty mediocre, but I like beauty shots so it's all good. Meghan looks a bit one dimensional. Or maybe that was what they were going for.

oh! I like the cover, and raquel really looks great in the ed. i-d always have good stuff!

Meghan! Raquel! Anja :bounce:

...but no Lara, I wonder why they mentioned her in the preview?

This issue looks great so far.I love Suvi's ed, although I'm not usually a fan of her face.
Rachel's ed is great too but she looks weird on the cover.I think it's the wink that makes her look funny (I will never like a wink in print I guess)
Meghan looks awful.I'm sorry to her fans but the girl is really ugly and she looks more sick than usual in this ed

can not wait to get this issue; looks fantastic. Thank you for all the scans.
Love Raquel

the cover is ugly....I like Chanel's ed..because it looks like some old early 90's stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Can wait for the ed featuring Kirsten Owen!:buzz:Thank you for scans :flower:

I love the cover :buzz:

And the models list inside is impressive :heart: I love the previews/scans so far, thank you :heart:

chanel shines in that ed!
her best imo..i luv it :wub:
thanks so much for all beautiful scans! :flower:

i really like Chanel's editorial....
first because i think this is the first time i'm not seeing a full frontal Margiela vest shot....
and this angle is interesting, too....
and the rest is good, too....

i like the cover but not the Raquel's editorial...
taken individuals, the shots are very good.... but the editorial makes no sense to me!...
what's the story? where's the coherence??? if there's one, sorry i don't get it!!!
sometimes it's cabaret... sometimes it's just a total catwalk look....

waiting for the rest....

thanks for the scans....

This cover does NOTHING for me,nada,zip just fails flat!

They could have done so much better with Raquel,not to crazy over editorials either,even thouhg i like Meghan's she looks so lonely and sad but in a good way.

Cant wait to see Richard Bush's edit.

I had no idea about the cover walked into my newsagents..and wooweee :D It was a nice surprise.

i can not stand raquel but i actually love this cover. looking forward to seeing toni and denisa as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->