i-D March 2008 : Raquel Zimmermann by Emma Summerton

i saw this magazine in the shop today and i was going to buy it; but for some strange reason i did not. I dont like as much in print

i saw this magazine in the shop today and i was going to buy it; but for some strange reason i did not. I dont like as much in print
Ditto. I didn't think it was striking in print; it's not a great angle for Raquel anyway, but it just looked worse irl.

:ninja: at meghan's editorial. she looks like a mean little child and i had to block out her face while looking at the pictures :(

It doesn't look very good in person, but I still got it.

Is it just me or is Raquel super boring in interviews and says the same things?

At least with Anja, I learnt that she takes videos of her rat, Fibi. :ninja:

Can anyone scan Suvi's and Meghan's interviews please?. :flower:

i flicked through this issue today and i have to say it does look amazing! thankyou for all the scans :flower: im grabbing this issue on monday lol.

Have any subscribers received this issue? I subscribed in December through expressmag.com and I still haven't received the february issue. Is it normal for the first issue to arrive so late??? Someone please help me.

finally got the chance to flip through it today at the store and i have to say, this is one of the best issue of i-D in a while. i had to buy it even though i swore not to buy magazines anymore

thanks for scanning some of the images i wanted to use for college .. and i couldnt bring my self to cut my magazine up :flower:

There's something I like about Meghan's shoot.

Instead of entitling it 'Meghan' I would have used 'Meghan waiting', waiting for what? Whatever comes next but she looks like she's waiting.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->