US Harper’s Bazaar February 2023 : Taylor Russell by Amy Troost

US Harper's Bazaar February 2023

Spring Forth

Photography: Daniel Jackson
Styling: Samira Nasr
Hair: Jonathan Defrancesco
Makeup: Frank B
Models: Anyiang, Tess Breeden, Vic Cayo, Alva Claire, Akuol Deng, Emmi Freeman, Mathilda Gvarliani, Aubrey Hill, Jinrong Huang, Amber Later, Sun Mizrahi, Nyagua Ruea, Jadi Wegener, Cassie Wong

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Thanks for posting, aracic!

Nothing really stands out to me, as per usual, but I do like the second cover a bit better. Haven't received my issue yet.

Spring Forth

Styling: Samira Nasr
Hair: Jonathan Defrancesco
Makeup: Frank B
Models: Anyiang, Tess Breeden, Vic Cayo, Alva Claire, Akuol Deng, Emmi Freeman, Mathilda Gvarliani, Aubrey Hill, Jinrong Huang, Amber Later, Sun Mizrahi, Nyagua Ruea, Jadi Wegener, Cassie Wong

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition
Love this!

At least, Bazaar has a better content of US Vogue this time, the Jackson's edit it's great & looks like a spread from UK Vogue under by Alexandra Shulman.

From the get-go, I've been extremely critical of Samira Nasr's Bazaar but I am able to admit that what I'm witnessing here is an improvement from things past - a huge improvement and a step in the right direction. There is finally a sense of light, airiness and life from both the cover and fashion stories!

Spring Forth

Does anyone know why here is credited as “Daniel” and Vogue credits him as “Dan”? Is an ego thing or what?

I noticed Vogue changed the way they credit him since the New Begginings issue (if I’m not wrong) and all the Condé Nast titles do the same after that.

Does anyone know why here is credited as “Daniel” and Vogue credits him as “Dan”? Is an ego thing or what?

I noticed Vogue changed the way they credit him since the New Begginings issue (if I’m not wrong) and all the Condé Nast titles do the same after that.

I’m not certain, but I think it’s his own desire to be known as “Dan” now. On his official website he’s listed as Dan Jackson. But his official Instagram still says “Daniel Jackson Photography”, so who knows? Not good for branding.

Art + Commerce - Artists - Photographers - Dan Jackson

The launch of two European editions of Harper's Bazaar (French and Italian) will shine a bright light on Ms. Samira's mediocrity as EIC and stylist and she will feel even more of a burden for Hearst. The comparison with those two magazines will put additional pressure on the American edition to address its dullness. Heast can't certainly get rid of her, that would open an unprecedented can of worms for the PR department. What an interesting situation.....

I want this issue cause I saw on londongirlinnyc Insta that she is featured inside. But it's so hard to find in Paris, France. (Or maybe I don't know where to go). Does anyone have any scans of the article?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->