US Harper's Bazaar April 2009 : Gisele Bundchen by Peter Lindbergh

Great issue! All the eds seem interesting. Nice to see Hilary back!

Lily's editorial is not what I expected. But I like some shots.
I like 'Models of the Moment' thank you for scanning!

i just got this issue yesterday and I love it, am going to hold on to it I think. The 'Classic Lindbergh' story is what makes it, IMO. There are some great shots of all our 80/90's era big models, and quotes from them that I haven't read before. I am really happy with Bazaar for putting so many model-focused stories in this month...together with the Gisele ed/cover and the 'Best Models of All Time' story, I felt like I was, once again reading a FASHION magazine like in the old days and not some celebrity tabloid. A+

Hilary + classical Lindbergh beach shots is a great combo :heart:
Thanks for scans.

The newsstand cover look colorful with neon orange color background. The subscriber's cover look artistique. I love both of them but dislike the way they put the logo harper's bazaar on the newsstand cover.

I'm with you on that.

Me too :ninja:

The subscription cover is absolutely the worst cover of the year so far for me. Actually... it's one of the worst covers I've ever seen.

Thanks very much for the scans sedirea :flower:

This is my kind of issue, love Peter, and HB has been impressive with their model casting lately.However the sub is atrocious for once!

This is my kind of issue, love Peter, and HB has been impressive with their model casting lately.However the sub is atrocious for once!

I love Lindbergh too... one of my fave photographers ever. I forgot to say that :lol: Thanks Miss D. :flower:

I'm looking forward to getting the issue.

I love Lily's ed, she looks beautiful and I like styling too.
I expected a lot more from Models Of The Moment ed, it's disappointing.

thanks sedirea!

Sorry that some of the images have 'streaks', they were on the actual photos.

Gisele: Supermodel Muse

Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor: Katie Mossman
Model: Gisele Bundchen

scanned by me

Last thing. Enjoy.

Classic Lindbergh
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Text: Laura Brown
Models: Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Tatjana Patz, Milla Jovovich, etc.

scanned by me

love gisele's ed! that's the gisele that i always wanna see, the supermodel one, not the angel one. :wink:

I think this issue is pretty boring. I do want to see the 'Models of the Moment' though, it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->