US Harper's Bazaar 'Digital Edition' Fall 2020 : Solange Knowles by Naima Green

Source: harpersbazaar.com

hbz-solange-9-1602004283.jpg hbz-solange-12-1602004284.jpg hbz-solange-11-1602004281.jpg hbz-solange-6-1602004285.jpg hbz-solange-13-1602004284.jpg hbz-solange-10-1602004281.jpg hbz-solange-4-1602004283.jpg EkNzlHsVoAQ_fDF.jpg EkNzlHuUYAERMWT.jpg EkNzlHvUcAMpqpz.jpg

Just digital covers? Sad, they're both great images.

I’m guessing that Solange’s edit will appear in print in the November issue.

what’s up with the ‘I’m bored AF’ look? why suddenly ‘everybody’ presents themselves with such attitude? or lack of it...
Solange is a great artist but these images are very underwhelming.

US Bazaar seems to have a problem finding good lighting kits these days. The images just look so dour and the styling couldn’t be more basic which is a shame because Solange is one of the most photogenic celebrities out there at the moment.

what’s up with the ‘I’m bored AF’ look? why suddenly ‘everybody’ presents themselves with such attitude? or lack of it...
Solange is a great artist but these images are very underwhelming.
She’s bored as f*ck because this is just a digital editorial.

Bella Hadid covered a digital issue of Elle a few months ago and then her editorial appeared, printed, in the following month’s issue. Same thing happened with Janet Mock for Marie Claire, and I’m guessing this is the case for Solange and this “digital issue”. It’s just a way to get every ounce of mileage out of the content they’re creating and it’s probably easier to attract a celeb to shoot for you if you tell them it’s a cover, digital or otherwise.

Oh yes, please waste Solange on a god damn digital issue, whatever the f*ck that means.

What a waste. Give her the main cover

Reactions: KoV
Looks like someone's having an identity crisis. There is nothing here that says US Bazaar to me. It's more of a bootleg British Bazaar.

Plus it's all rather dreadful. Poor Solange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaschoolshooter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->