US Harper's Bazaar June/July 2024 : Emma Corrin by Sam Rock

I just noticed that Bazaar hasn't had an ICON on their cover in a very long time. Remember when every cover model/"star" was described as an ICON?!!! At least they've moved on from that!!

I just noticed that Bazaar hasn't had an ICON on their cover in a very long time. Remember when every cover model/"star" was described as an ICON?!!! At least they've moved on from that!!

Omg. I miss Carine's annual Icons. That was always such a mess lol

tumblr_pfpduq3IPT1r1ult6o1_400.gifv

tumblr

The styling is so basic, it hurts. Where is the creativity? Why do I want to see someone wearing what I can wear at home in a fashion magazine? Honestly,I fail to see the logic. The past months have offered nothing that has moved me one bit, all of these untalented people having jobs because of nepotism and making such bland content....

A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN
Photography:
Sam Rock
Styling: Carlos Nazario
Hair: Mustafa Yanaz
Make-up: Aaron de Mey
Model/Celebrity: Emma Corrin

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

FREE FORM
Photography:
Lucie Rox
Styling: Stella Greenspan
Hair: Yann Turchi
Make-up: Aurore Gibrien
Model: Mary Ukech

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume there's a typo and only one of those editorials is truly called "World Traveler", but the funny thing is, I have no idea which. They both look like they could be shot on a random block in Pittsburgh or something. Very much giving neither worldly nor traveled.

Nevertheless, thank you for posting, Zorka !

I assume there's a typo and only one of those editorials is truly called "World Traveler", but the funny thing is, I have no idea which. They both look like they could be shot on a random block in Pittsburgh or something. Very much giving neither worldly nor traveled.

The fashion editorial by Troost is titled "World Traveler."

Yeah, I made a mistake in a hurry, but thanks to our precious mods, it's already fixed!

Reactions: KoV
stuck with this for 2 months... okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->