US Harper's Bazaar March 2020 : Kylie Jenner by The Morelli Brothers

I don’t think it’s an actual cover, but it’s the opening of the editorial section of the magazine :flower:
Oh really? How do you know that? I see that there is no text but according to Anoks insta it is a cover. If you are right Glenda once again proved how clueless she is.

Oh really? How do you know that? I see that there is no text but according to Anoks insta it is a cover. If you are right Glenda once again proved how clueless she is.
I just assumed to be honest. But if Anok is calling it a cover on her Instagram, I might be wrong.

^I also don't think it's a cover, unless it's another Subscribers cover (which I doubt). She's probably referring to it as a cover for the same reasons they do with those fake Vogue Japan covers that pop up inside main editorials.

BEAUTY QUEEN
Photographer:
Morelli Brothers
Stylist: Joanna Hillman
Hair: Jesus Guerrero
Make-Up: Ariel Tejada
Model/Celebrity: Kylie Jenner

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition & harpersbazaar.com

SOME SAY LOVE
Photographer:
Sebastian Faena
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Ward
Make-Up: Erin Parsons
Models: Anok Yai, Karlie Kloss, Grace Elizabeth, Carolyn Murphy, Guinevere Van Seenus, Ashley, Taylor Hill, Hiandra Martinez, Alek Wek, Tahaira Caton, Jezra Matthews, Dominique, Lindsey Wixson, Stella Maxwell, Alton Mason, Max Hamlet, Alim Yai, Jacquelyn Jablonski & James Turlington

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

JEANS FOR NOW
Photographer:
Camilla Akrans
Stylist: Patrick Mackie
Hair: Kalle Eklund
Make-Up: Wendy Rowe
Model: Birgit Kos

BLUE IS THE COLOR OF THE MOMENT
Photographer:
Txema Yeste
Stylist: Joanna Hillman
Hair: Joey George
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Model: Mayowa Nicholas

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S
Photographer:
Eric Ray Davidson
Stylist: Cassie Anderson
Hair: Ray Christopher
Make-Up: Mali Thomas
Model/Celebrity: Tiffany Haddish

3HkhfDqo_t.jpg

Ahh! The resemblance is uncanny!! Absolutely magnificent.
This seems like a pretty solid issue, in a classic Bazaar cheap kind of way. I even prefer it over Vogue this month. Tiffany's editorial is fun, there's Birgit looking like Linda, that magnificent Sundsbo editorial and I even like some of Mayowa's shots. Solid issue!

THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST
Photographer:
Kenneth Willardt
Stylist: Amanda Alagem
Hair: Romina Manenti
Make-Up: Charlotte Willer
Model: Crystal van Commenée

LIGHT AS A FEATHER
Photographer:
Allie Holloway
Stylist: Sarah Zendejas
Hair: Gavin Harwin
Make-Up: Misha Shahzada
Model: Vaquel

THE AGE OF AQUARIUS
Photographer:
Christian Ferretti
Stylist: Jessica Matlin
Hair: David Colvin
Make-Up: Marla Belt
Model: Natalie Ogg

This seems like a pretty solid issue, in a classic Bazaar cheap kind of way. I even prefer it over Vogue this month.

I'm TOTALLY with you on this! With a slight difference that I'll always take a classic and/or cheap over some pretentious and/or edgy BS (like many) we see nowadays.

P.S. Although Birgit Kos is undoubtedly beautiful girl/good model, there is only one Linda Evangelista.

Cortina is the answer! Fabulous Ed! He rarely do wrong...

Wow, that's a great issue. Anok and Birgit look great, the first mostly because of the photography and styling, the second with her allure (yes, she has something of Linda).
I even like Kylie's editorial.. It's fun and she is a much better model than her model sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->