US Harper's Bazaar September 2015 : Katy Perry by Jean-Paul Goude

The editorials aren't bad.. There's just always something missing from bazaar edits though. They seem lifeless. If this was an issue of Marie Claire I'd be over the moon but I expect more from a high fashion magazine. The hair and make up is also very Marie Claire. Could they have brushed at least one girls hair?

Last edited by a moderator:
COVER
Photographer: Jean-Paul Goude
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-up: Tom Pecheux
Model/Celebrity: Katy Perry

Katy wears Saint Laurent Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear:

Harper's Bazaar US, style.com

PICASSO'S WOMEN
Photographer: Ben Hasset
Stylist: Anna Trevelyan
Hair: Nicolas Jurnjack
Make-up: Kabuki
Model: Daiane Conterato

Harper's Bazaar US

The cover has been seen so many times before and Katy Perry is just pass her time.

I love Ondria's editorial though.

^Hers is the only one so far that I like and that is mostly due to the backdrop.

German variation

Harper's German edition with another Perry/Roitfeld/Goude-Pic on its cover

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-12 um 13.51.02.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-12 um 13.51.02.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 12
Harper's German edition with another Perry/Roitfeld/Goude-Pic on its cover

:yuk:, no!!! I was really hoping for something fresh and exciting from HB De! Already sick and tired of Katy Perry's Chucky-like mug.

At least there's a new art direction, but this cover is NOT the way to kick it off.

That Warhol/ Taylor tribute is not good.
She looks like a demented clown.
It's just bad.

I do like the editorials in this issue, although I would still say this isn't a very strong September representation. But I do love that they are being more creative with them. Katy's cover and inside photos are just silly and she can't pull the glamour look off at all. And totally agree with you, Joe, regarding the Warhol tribute. It's bad, but could have been cool with someone else.

I just noticed the "Women who leave men FOR WOMEN" cover line. Did Glenda just learn about bisexuals/lesbians?

tumblr_mc2mo19HHU1ql5yr7o1_r1_250.gif

realitytvgifs.tumblr.com/

I just noticed the "Women who leave men FOR WOMEN" cover line. Did Glenda just learn about bisexuals/lesbians?

LMAO!! I noticed that as well! The way they say it though, like *gasp* it's so revolutionary!

Sharon Stone Reveals All
Photo Mark Abrahams
By Christopher Bagley
Editor Samantha Traina
Celeb Sharon Stone
Hair Maranda
Makeup Jo Strettell

juice12 via IMC

I really like Karolin's shoot

:heart: Catherine Tramell :heart:

Ikr!! Love it as well, I think the first shot looks more 'real' to me than the second, though I'm sure both were obviously retouched. I really like Sharon with shorter hair.

Just got this issue and was surprised that it's 700 pages! For all our complaints about Glenda, the advertisers seem to keep sticking with her.

Just got this issue and was surprised that it's 700 pages! For all our complaints about Glenda, the advertisers seem to keep sticking with her.

To be honest, I'd only be buying this issue for the ads anyway, so that's one piece of good news about the contents.

To be honest, I'd only be buying this issue for the ads anyway, so that's one piece of good news about the contents.

Yes! The paper stock and the larger size make it a must buy for me in Sept/March for the ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->