US InStyle May 2021 : Jennifer Lopez by Pamela Hanson

For real, for a quick second I thought it was Nene Leakes from the RHOA ahahah :lol:

Wow, all of these comments. No wonder Mariah doesn’t know her.

Wow, all of these comments. No wonder Mariah doesn’t know her.

Ok, stop it Oaklee! lol. That joke is not going to take off. You are on a mostly pro-JLo forum now. It's just one bad cover out of countless stunning ones. I can let it slide.
I would however blame everything on Laura Brown and Pamela Hanson. Pamela for shooting it, and Laura for running with it.

Ok, stop it Oaklee! lol. That joke is not going to take off. You are on a mostly pro-JLo forum now. It's just one bad cover out of countless stunning ones. I can let it slide.
I would however blame everything on Laura Brown and Pamela Hanson. Pamela for shooting it, and Laura for running with it.

M’kay...
But she still doesn’t know her...

Jennifer Lopez doesn't have the oomph she used to have. Did she change stylists? She used to be never-miss new hollywood glamor. This is too instagram for her.

No, she's still with Rob and Mariel. She's been with them for years. I think they've been softening up her look lately to keep up with the times.

It’s gonna take a lot to beat her Allure cover and editorial....i don’t think it’s happening soon...

It’s gonna take a lot to beat her Allure cover and editorial....i don’t think it’s happening soon...
So true... Jennifer is material for an editorial with a very high budget by Meisel, but I imagine her sexy and glamorous at Vogue Paris by Mikael Jansson!

Diabolical. I can hear Mariah laughing her *** off.

Diabolical. I can hear Mariah laughing her *** off.

I probably wouldn't if I were Mariah. I mean let's be honest, she can't book a cover if her life depended on it. Not a single fashion magazine thought it necessary to cover her for the recent book deal.

This is right up my street, and I'm rather surprised at the negativity. There's not one element about this whole entire shoot that I dislike - love the beach setting, the lighting, Jennifer's bronzed complexion and the whole sense of freedom the two covers ooze.

US InStyle May 2021

So Fly

Photographer: Pamela Hanson
Stylist: Julia von Boehm
Hair: Chris Appleton
Makeup: David Velasquez
Cast: Jennifer Lopez

US InStyle Digital Edition

US InStyle May 2021

Keke

Photographer: Quil Lemons
Stylist: Mindy Le Brock