US Marie Claire August 2017 : Jessica Biel by Txema Yeste

lol that could be anyone, i definitely wouldn't have recognized her. it looks like they morphed her face with kate beckinsale's and some other.

I like the cover, I think it's quite a strong one, actually.

With that being said, I have 2 comments:

1) She looks entirely unrecognizable. I wouldn't have any idea who this is, if I came across it at a newsstand. She looks a little like a young Catherine Keener...?

2) Next question: why her? The last acting project she's done that registered anything more than a blip on the radar was "Total Recall" and that was 5 years ago. She's got an upcoming film, "Shock and Awe" that might get some attention, but it doesn't even have a release date yet and is still in post-production. So... why Jessica Biel? There are SO MANY other options out there.

She looks entirely unrecognizable. I wouldn't have any idea who this is, if I came across it at a newsstand. She looks a little like a young Catherine Keener...?

Oh my God, yes. It's baffling!

Wow, what's happening here? The top messed everything up despite the lovely colours of this cover - actually looks like it was photoshopped onto her body. With last month's cover in mind, it seems they're going one step forward two steps backwards!

I don't think this will sell well. I'm sure Jessica's got fans, but I always get the feeling that it never really happened for her.

I like the cover, I think it's quite a strong one, actually.

With that being said, I have 2 comments:

1) She looks entirely unrecognizable. I wouldn't have any idea who this is, if I came across it at a newsstand. She looks a little like a young Catherine Keener...?

2) Next question: why her? The last acting project she's done that registered anything more than a blip on the radar was "ereTotal Recall" and that was 5 years ago. She's got an upcoming film, "Shock and Awe" that might get some attention, but it doesn't even have a release date yet and is still in post-production. So... why Jessica Biel? There are SO MANY other options out th.

THIS
Im wondering the same

2) Next question: why her? The last acting project she's done that registered anything more than a blip on the radar was "Total Recall" and that was 5 years ago. She's got an upcoming film, "Shock and Awe" that might get some attention, but it doesn't even have a release date yet and is still in post-production. So... why Jessica Biel? There are SO MANY other options out there.

She has an upcoming TV series on USA Network, The Sinner. Scheduled to premiere on August 2.

Stylist: Deborah Watson
Hair: Mark Townsend
Makeup: Daniel Martin
Manicure: Casey Herman

gallery-1499706208-aug2017webnscover-rs.jpg

marieclaire.com

So bad, it looks like the hair isn't actually on her head or it's just a giant hairpiece that is too big to fit on the page. Her face is overly photoshopped too. Really bad!

This looks nothing like her.......I wouldn't even know it was her if the cover didn't say it.

I like the 2nd shot, it's quite good. Should've just gone that way and call it a day. It's not that surprising because she always delivers when styled half-naked or in va-va boom outfits. Put her in hf couture and watch how her head spins.

I thought this was the 50 shades of gray woman . . . Dakota whatsherface

Last edited by a moderator:
She could be the lead in the next blockbuster superhero film and she'd still be irrelevant.

She is unrecognisable on the cover. Bad photoshop, bad, bad photoshop.

Shot by Mitchell Feinberg

Kyle Anderson - Fashion Editor/Stylist

models.com

So this is where all their creativity is being channeled into - accessories edits! These shots are exceptionally impressive, imo. Each one of them!

everything seemed to work but that big 60s hair messed everything up. Looks like she got a neck injury

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->