US Marie Claire Fall 2020 : Chrissy Teigen by Lauren Dukoff

She’s swimming in that dress, it looks quite unflattering.

What more does she has to explain? The fact that she called 9-year old (at the time) Quvenzhané Wallis cocky for getting an Oscar nomination back in 2013 and has never made an apology to this day says it all about this woman.

What more does she has to explain? The fact that she called 9-year old (at the time) Quvenzhané Wallis cocky for getting an Oscar nomination back in 2013 and has never made an apology to this day says it all about this woman.

I’m not even a Chrissy fan, but it was very clear she was joking and I highly doubt Quvenzhané cares or wants an apology for the joke.

Last edited:
Marie Claire and Chrissy Taigen.
Name a more irrelevant duo.

Actually, seems like Chrissy is huge and relevant in the US and Canada...

not a bad cover for MC, imo, if only she was laying on the trunk and the dress was flowing but it´s the pandemic so as long as it´s not a drawing or a selfie, I´m ok with it :stuart:

I have been a great admirer of American Marie Claire of late but this is extremely amateur - everything from the photography to the styling is a disappointment. I understand times and resources are hard right now, but there's just nothing eventful or tolerable here. A total miss.

I have been a great admirer of American Marie Claire of late but this is extremely amateur - everything from the photography to the styling is a disappointment. I understand times and resources are hard right now, but there's just nothing eventful or tolerable here. A total miss.

Same here. There's nothing remotely good about this cover though. The tent she's wearing, the pose. I'm already not a fan of hers, and now the cover looks so appalling. That said, there were better options in her editorial.
For those who are interested, though I doubt it, Marie Claire Australia reprinted the shoot for their October issue. It's posted in the MC Worldwide thread.

Reactions: KoV
They have a point and it's nice to see Jezebel is reading fashion magazines again, but I really doubt whether the Marie Claire reader will worry about journalistic integrity when they are so used to seeing sponsored covers, sponsored editorials and the like. They'll probably think Chrissy is so 'cool' to do such a thing.
At the same time could you expect them to just scrap what is a center piece of an issue? I mean doing it over again would require time and a lot more money.

US Marie Claire Fall 2020

Chrissy in Command

Photographer: Lauren Dukoff
Stylist: Monica Rose
Hair: Irinel de Leon
Makeup: Kristine Studden
Cast: Chrissy Teigen

US Marie Claire Digital Edition

US Marie Claire Fall 2020

(Re) Opening Night

Photographer: Quentin Jones
Set Designer: David De Quevedo