US Vogue January 2004 : Jennifer Aniston by Steven Meisel

moussemaker

Reaction score
voguejan03.jpg

That looks soooooooooo oldfashioned! More of a middle-age ladies magazine than Vogue :o

What happened to F A S H I O N?

i like jennifer
but htis is such a bad cover EEEEEEEEEK :shock:

what is she doing with her hair?? and all that writing on the cover... it makes me dizzy :wacko:

im still waiting for that supa fashionable US VOGUE cover :angry:

i don't think i am going to renew my subscription to US vogue...i think i am just going to bite the bullet and subscribe to the international editions...

US vogue is just plain boring now.

I was expecting someone like Bjork :innocent: ... but once again US Vogue dissapoints. :doh:

Firstly because she was just recently (for me at least) on the cover of Vogue, August 2002. Next it looks like in was produced in the laye 90's, it really looks so old-fashioned as mentioned earlier. How ironic, they're talking about a New Year, New Looks, etc. yet their cover looks so Old. :rolleyes:

Thanks anyways for posting this! :flower:

I have nothing against Jennifer but this cover is really boring and it looks old-fashioned.

her face looks strange... her nose and mouth.... not pretty.... not even close to being a good photo.

omg...they didnt do a good job on her makeup esp her nose....I like her..but not in such looks..!

Stop blinding us! Turn down the volumn on those teeth! :lol:

I love Jennifer, but this is not flattering. Her smile looks very forced.

I agree. Jennifer is such a beautiful young woman and this picture is not flattering at all.

I'm so glad I let my Vogue subscription end!! This cover looks so much like the one she did a few months ago--and I am SICK of their celeb-only covers.

I used to love Vogue, but lately it has been getting really dull. They keep reusing the same actresses over and over...blah...:sick:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Dec 16th, 2003 - 9:01 am
I was expecting someone like Bjork :innocent: ... but once again US Vogue dissapoints. :doh:
I agree, for the most part their covers are awful - unimaginative, tacky, and the pictures themselves are very unflattering, I feel sort of bad for jennifer, but this picture is :shock: and not in a good way

Meh. I like her, but that is a bad cover. Not flattering to her features.

It's not that bad of a cover. It still blows Harper's Julia Roberts cover out of the water. I just think that Jennifer's smile is so cheesy and gross. I'm definitely not a fan.

However, her August 2002 cover was a HUGE seller so it comes as no surprise to me that Anna wanted to use her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->