US Vogue January 2004 : Jennifer Aniston by Steven Meisel

Jennifer is a beautiful woman, but sometimes she takes a bad picture, just like everyone else. Fault US Vogue for not seeing that they could have chosen a better cover.

i dont think jennifer is beautiful... she has pretty skin, nice hair, great clothes, but her face is not stunning and if you are doing a cover of just someone's face i think it needs to be a striking or beautiful face....

Jen has really great style. So she can be on the cover.
But not to often. I would put on Sophia Loren - a makeover (different style of hair, makeup... ). She's such a beautiful woman.

Why do people like Jennifer Aniston so much? I never understood all the hype.

I agree. I have always found her very dull, and unattractive to boot. I'm also not a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker or Renee Zelwegger (sp?) who seem to find their way onto a lot of Vogue US covers as well.

i dont see the problem with mixing celebrity and fashion and i see the connection myself.... it does not bug me like it bugs all of you... this cover does though..... BUT has anyone seen the other photos? they are so much better of her actually great of her why would they not have made the cover and this forced off shot would?

Originally posted by lele@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 2:14 pm
i dont see the problem with mixing celebrity and fashion and i see the connection myself.... it does not bug me like it bugs all of you... this cover does though..... BUT has anyone seen the other photos? they are so much better of her actually great of her why would they not have made the cover and this forced off shot would?
i agree, Lele! She's been on other covers as well, and i just don't think she has the right face or the right look for the cover. Very few celebs actually do, IMO, specially for a close-up cover.

Her Vogue editorial:
100121862.jpg
100121863.jpg

100121864.jpg
100121865.jpg

Not much effort and originality... :innocent:

I really liked the other pictures-the cover was just not a good choice. One would think that they could find a better cover with the combination of Steven Meisel and Pat McGrath.

Since about 3 years ago ive lost all interest in jennifer. 5 years ago she had the hair style everyone wanted.....and she's had the same hair since, and its been out for 4 years......can we please just forget about her.

^Looks like that's not about to happen:rofl:But i love to see how people were sick of her 5 years ago!

PRETTY WOMAN : Julia Stegner, Daria Werbowy, Hana Soupokova, Isabeli Fontana by CRAIG MCDEAN

VOUS200401_a07.jpg

scanned by me,and other source, iconography

thank you hfgl :clap: wonderful editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->