US Vogue May 2004 : Nicole Kidman by Irving Penn

liberty33r1b

Reaction score
it is believed that PAMELA ANDERSON made it on the us vogue cover for may 2004.
can anyone confirm this?
i read it in a forum on the australian vogue website....

it is believed that PAMELA ANDERSON made it on the us vogue cover for may 2004.
can anyone confirm this?
i read it in a forum on the australian vogue website....

Isn't Nicole Kidman on the cover? Or am I just confusing the months. :blink: I always get so confused. :lol:

Hmm. Pamela Anderson? :unsure:

Could be interesting.

Isn't Nicole Kidman on the cover? Or am I just confusing the months. :blink: I always get so confused. :lol:

Hmm. Pamela Anderson? :unsure:

Could be interesting.

i read yesterday that pamela is gracing the cover of playboy in may.... for a record 11th time.... so maybe there was a mixup and the rumor got started.....

i read yesterday that pamela is gracing the cover of playboy in may.... for a record 11th time.... so maybe there was a mixup and the rumor got started.....

I bought the new May issue of Vogue today. The rumors are just that. No Pamela Anderson, no Kate Hudson (thank god), no Jennifer Garner. Instead we get one of the most beautiful US Vogue covers in years--Nicole Kidman in Christian Lacroix HC photographed by Irving Penn. The cover is absolutely brilliant and only has two cover lines. . .

"Nicole Kidman photographed by Irving Penn"

"PLUS 175 Spring/Summer Looks to Buy Now"

You HAVE to see this to believe it. I didn't think we'd ever see another age of grace from American Vogue but I hope this will usher it in. This is a rare case in which a celebrity cover is well thought-out and well-executed. Nicole looks incredible and while we saw her on their cover just last September, this is a welcome return. You MUST buy this immediately.

I bought the new May issue of Vogue today. The rumors are just that. No Pamela Anderson, no Kate Hudson (thank god), no Jennifer Garner. Instead we get one of the most beautiful US Vogue covers in years--Nicole Kidman in Christian Lacroix HC photographed by Irving Penn. The cover is absolutely brilliant and only has two cover lines. . .

"Nicole Kidman photographed by Irving Penn"

"PLUS 175 Spring/Summer Looks to Buy Now"

You HAVE to see this to believe it. I didn't think we'd ever see another age of grace from American Vogue but I hope this will usher it in. This is a rare case in which a celebrity cover is well thought-out and well-executed. Nicole looks incredible and while we saw her on their cover just last September, this is a welcome return. You MUST buy this immediately.

Here is a picture from eBay.

vogue0504nicolekidman.jpg

I was amazed. That may go down as my favorite American Vogue cover ever. At first glance I thought it was a Paris cover. Not another Mario Testino zoom in on Jennifer Aniston. Irving Penn's portrait of Nicole, was a real portrait, it wasn't actually about her. The gown, the minimal copy, it was all phenomenal. Unless, Anna's starting a new phase for Vogue and this is going to be a monthly thing - I think she should've saved something like this for September. You have to buy it, the Penn portraits inside are equally beautiful and Annie Leibowitz has some amazing French homage pictures.

I was amazed. That may go down as my favorite American Vogue cover ever. At first glance I thought it was a Paris cover. Not another Mario Testino zoom in on Jennifer Aniston. Irving Penn's portrait of Nicole, was a real portrait, it wasn't actually about her. The gown, the minimal copy, it was all phenomenal. Unless, Anna's starting a new phase for Vogue and this is going to be a monthly thing - I think she should've saved something like this for September. You have to buy it, the Penn portraits inside are equally beautiful and Annie Leibowitz has some amazing French homage pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->