US Vogue May 2004 : Nicole Kidman by Irving Penn

It's really beautiful, I'm pleasantly surprised!

It's really beautiful, I'm pleasantly surprised!

Rumors of Jennifer Lopez for December:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/#3

Hollywood superstar Jennifer Lopez has finally landed on the cover of Vogue, after years of reported bad blood between her and the fashion bible. The Gigli star will appear on the December cover, marking the end of her alleged feud with the magazine's editor Anna Wintour. America's Us Weekly reports that Lopez will even make her way to the Costume Institute Benefit at the Metropolitan Museum Of Art - co- chaired by Wintour - on April 26 as a guest of Dolce & Gabbana.

Rumors of Jennifer Lopez for December:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/#3

Hollywood superstar Jennifer Lopez has finally landed on the cover of Vogue, after years of reported bad blood between her and the fashion bible. The Gigli star will appear on the December cover, marking the end of her alleged feud with the magazine's editor Anna Wintour. America's Us Weekly reports that Lopez will even make her way to the Costume Institute Benefit at the Metropolitan Museum Of Art - co- chaired by Wintour - on April 26 as a guest of Dolce & Gabbana.

Plus, I'm tired of seeing celebs taking the cover every damn time...

Plus, I'm tired of seeing celebs taking the cover every damn time...

this cover is truly amazing - I love it!! Bonus: mine only came with one cover line "Nicole Kidman photographed by Irving Penn" :flower:

this cover is truly amazing - I love it!! Bonus: mine only came with one cover line "Nicole Kidman photographed by Irving Penn" :flower:

Originally posted by Dixie@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 1:21 pm
I read that earlier and I think that it's a rumor and nothing more. How would they know who Vogue is going to put on their DECEMBER cover? Magazines right now are still wrapping their July/August issues and I doubt any concrete decisions have been made over something so late in the year. I mean, it's only April!

I admire Anna for refusing to use Lopez for so long. If she caves in now I'm sure it's only because she has serious money on her mind. A J.Lo cover would sell insanely well and would ensure a good rapport with J.Lo throughout 2005. And with a lingerie line and more perfumes on the way, it could translate into mucho advertising cash for Vogue!

Originally posted by Dixie@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 1:21 pm
I read that earlier and I think that it's a rumor and nothing more. How would they know who Vogue is going to put on their DECEMBER cover? Magazines right now are still wrapping their July/August issues and I doubt any concrete decisions have been made over something so late in the year. I mean, it's only April!

I admire Anna for refusing to use Lopez for so long. If she caves in now I'm sure it's only because she has serious money on her mind. A J.Lo cover would sell insanely well and would ensure a good rapport with J.Lo throughout 2005. And with a lingerie line and more perfumes on the way, it could translate into mucho advertising cash for Vogue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->