US Vogue September 1986 : Paulina Porizkova by Richard Avedon

what is this pose? :shock:

vogue archive via justaguy

The New York Collections | P.M. Dressing!
Photo Steven Meisel
Models Cecilia Chancellor, Tatjana Patitz, Christy Turlington, Laetitia Firmin-Didot
Hair Oribe
Makeup François Nars

Vogue archive
But who's the blonde?

The New York Collections | P.M. Dressing!
Photo Steven Meisel
Models Cecilia Chancellor, Tatjana Patitz, Christy Turlington, Laetitia Firmin-Didot, Charlotte Morgan Norton
Hair Oribe
Makeup François Nars

vogue archive
I'm shock this is the only collab between Meisel and Tatjana. Wish he was part of her career as Lindbergh and Ritts. RIP :cry:

I'm shock this is the only collab between Meisel and Tatjana. Wish he was part of her career as Lindbergh and Ritts. RIP :cry:
That's shocking, honestly.

By far the best thing in this issue is the Calvin Klein campaign.

That even basic stockings looked so expensive, so aspiring, so luxurious is a testament to that perfect combination of supreme creative and commercial talent. Nowadays, the amateurs shooting for Western Vogues can’t even make the most expensive brands/top models/celebs look even a tad elevated beyond directionless test shoots, let alone so timelessly, effortlessly high fashion.

By far the best thing in this issue is the Calvin Klein campaign.

That even basic stockings looked so expensive, so aspiring, so luxurious is a testament to that perfect combination of supreme creative and commercial talent. Nowadays, the amateurs shooting for Western Vogues can’t even make the most expensive brands/top models/celebs look even a tad elevated beyond directionless test shoots, let alone so timelessly, effortlessly high fashion.

Golden words!
Then everyone models was so beautiful without sawed off noses and pumped up lips.
I know by name about 1.500 female models from the best era for fashion magazines 80's/90's/2000's :flower:
Modern models I can only distinguish by tattoos or the name of their famous mother models :wink:
For the two years I don't but modern magazines,I buy only vintage.

A New Wave
Photo Steven Meisel
Models/Designers Leticia Lucas, Tatjana Patitz, Lenita Oderfaldt, David Cameron, Patricia Clyne, Cindy Crawford, Karina Gomez, Ruben Toledo, Isabel Toledo, Cristiana Mucci, Karen Alexander, Angel Estrada, Louise Vyent, Marc Jacobs, David Norbury, Miguel Osuna
Hair Oribe
Makeup François Nars

vogue archive

Does anyone know the name of the model on the right from Cindy in Clyne's shot, and the model in white dress from Marc Jacobs? They both look awfully familiar.

JH Collectibles F/W 86.87
Photo Unknown
Model Kelly Emberg

vogue archive

Guess F/W 86.87
Photo Wayne Maser
Model Estelle Lefébure

vogue archive

Gianfranco Ferre F/W 86.87
Photo Unknown
Model Betty Prado, Estelle Lefébure, Daniela Ghione, Unknown

vogue archive