#3-Kelly Osbourne
#4-Nicollette Sheridan
#5-Paula Abdul
#6-Patricia Arquette
#7-Mary-Kate Olsen
#8-Pamela Anderson
#9-Julia Roberts
#10-Venus & Serena Williams

Jessica Simpson? Nicole Richie? Alba? Eva? Lohan?

HAHAHAHHAHHHAHA

What about the ones that choose their own outfits every single time, are original, and have talent? Oh, you know, like Kate Moss, Kate Bosworth, Kirsten Dunst? I'm sick of these untalented stylist-wh*ring "celebrities." Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
eva longoria ? Lindsay ? I (L) Lindsay..but her style is TERRIBLE ( and that's NICELY said ). Jessica Simpson..? Yah..especially that VMA outfit.. lol.

Kirsten Dunst is a terrible dresser IMO, but is a very talented and not to mention lucky (Jake Gyllenhaal's gf) girl.

As for the list, I didn't think Ritchie should have been #1, but to each his own.

Ninja Pirate said:
US Weekly's Sinners and Winners of Hollywood Fashion

WINNERS:

#2-Jessica Simpson
#7-Lindsay Lohan
#10-Eva Longoria

WHO the HECK voted? this looks like a list Anna Nicole smith might have devised :shock: :yuk:

don't forget that this is us weekly:wink: ....the magazine that will say a star is wearing gucci when they're really wearing marc jacobs:blink: ...i don't really take anything they say seriously at all...:rolleyes:

jessica simpson and eva longoria do not know how to dress.

I'm surprised to see the Mary Kate Olsen on the sinners list.
She's been dressing a bit strange lately, but not bad enough to put her
on that list ans Eva Longoria on the winners list.

jessica simpson and lindsay DO NOT know how to dress, period.

I feel so bad for the people who are reading this list and making the people on the list their "style icons".

Jessica Simpson?! :sick::sick::sick:

Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan, and even Jessica Alba are horrible for me as well.

Ninja Pirate said:
US Weekly's Sinners and Winners of Hollywood Fashion

WINNERS:

#1-Nicole Richie
#2-Jessica Simpson
#3-Jessica Alba
#4-Mischa Barton
#5-Sienna Miller
#6-Oprah Winfrey
#7-Lindsay Lohan
#8-Kate Hudson
#9-Halle Berry
#10-Eva Longoria

SINNERS:

#1-Britney & Kevin
#2-Mariah Carey
#3-Kelly Osbourne
#4-Nicollette Sheridan
#5-Paula Abdul
#6-Patricia Arquette
#7-Mary-Kate Olsen
#8-Pamela Anderson
#9-Julia Roberts
#10-Venus & Serena Williams

Kelly Osbourne actually has cute outfits sometimes. MK Olsen does too but sometimes her bag lady looks get a little crazy. Dislike her cowboy boots too :yuk:. However....JESSICA SIMPSON???? Yeah right, with her nasty huge heels, overdone hair and makeup, and freakishly tight dresses, she doesn't sound too different from Sinner #8 Pamela Anderson. Eva Longoria dresses like a teeny bopper, Jessica Alba is gorgeous but also quite dull in the style department, and Lindsay Lohan is almost always terrible (actually preferred her boob-busting tops rather than her faux boho crap). Unfortunately, I really A LOT of Nicole Richie's clothes but since she seems to rely on her stylist way too much, she really shouldn't be given so much credit.

jssy4eva said:
don't forget that this is us weekly:wink: ....the magazine that will say a star is wearing gucci when they're really wearing marc jacobs:blink: ...i don't really take anything they say seriously at all...:rolleyes:

:rofl: :lol: :lol:

ewwww JESSICA SIMPSON!:lol: EVA LONGORIA?:blink: OPRAH?!? I love Oprah but to put her on a best dressed list?:shock:
i don't know what the staff at US think of as "fashionable"

Eva Longoria dresses alright for most of the time, the VMA's was a rare exception. What I don't understand is how the heck Julia Roberts ended up on worst dressed? In my memory, she's always dressed better than Jessica Simpson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->