V Magazine 44 Nov/Dec 2006 : Courtney Love

Moofins said:
How interesting! O_O Is Courtney the new "It" socialite?
Well her book just came out and her album will be out in the beginning of next year. I love when she attempts a comeback because we the Courtneytards get all these mag covers. :heart:

Thank you metal-on-metal.

Courtney definitely has a knack for looking good on covers right now :heart:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

is courtney the new comeback? she had that solo album a few years ago (which wasnt good) and for awhile her lips were approaching a new level of collagen....

i still don't get the appeal of coco rocha...:huh:
but courtney looks great in those shots...another v winner...
thanks m-o-m...:flower:

Mario Sorrenti and Jane How together always manage to throw off some of the most dazzling creative sparks imaginable. Look for that tradition to continue in the forthcoming issue of V Magazine as the dynamic duo explore the savage side of winter’s haute couture collections in this editorial featuring seriously blue chip girls like Elise Crombez, Sasha Pivovarova, Solange Wilvert, Tanya Dziahileva, Jessica Stam, and Lily Donaldson.
models.com

Is Courtney doing something big? This is her second November cover...

KhaoticKharma said:
Is Courtney doing something big? This is her second November cover...
her book, "Dirty Blonde:The Diaries of Courtney Love" just came out on Halloween.

She has recently released a book The Diaries of Courtney Love: Dirty Blonde and is also gonna realease a album called How dirty girls get clean.

cant wait for her new cd.
that woman is so intriguing and interesting to me.i wish we could see the interview up closer :(
she looks great!

I used to love her, in the "Celebrity Skin" days when she was very glamorous, but lately, she seems like a joke. I admire her strength and her honesty, but, I'm tired of pseudo-shocking antics (and not just hers.)

i like the cover..but im not sure about her ed...it doesnt look awsome to me

i am liking the coco rocha ed though...something about it seems so sexy and raw..the clothes? her? i dont know..but it looks nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->