V Magazine 44 Nov/Dec 2006 : Courtney Love

i dont know if i like the cover so much now
kinda reminds me of the mariah carey cover mixed with the kate moss cover..bit boring

Oh my god she's gorgeous

v44testinolovel3tr7.jpg

vmagazine.com

my heart is still pounding out of my chest over the full page pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Photography Mario Sorrenti
Styling Jane How
Models Sasha Pivovarova, Tanya Dziahileva, Jessica Stam (IMG),
Lily Donaldson (Marilyn), Elise Crombez (DNA), Solange Wilvert (Next

coco by alasdair mclellan

preview of visionaire 49
irina by Karl Lagerfeld

vmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait to read the entire Courtney interview and see the last picture on the v site from her article that cant be clicked on.

This is so exciting. :woot: :heart:

Does anyone have this yet that could scan the Courtney pics/interview? I just went to B&N and couldnt find it. I am desperate to read it. :blush:

faith akiyama might have this in the near future she always helps with scans)

Faith Akiyama: Could you please scan the Courtney Love cover and inside pictures/article from Pop too besides V? It would make me and many other Courtney Love fans so happy.

^Pop actually won't arrive here for at least another while -- someone from Great Britain would probably be a better user to ask! :flower: But if no one does it by the time I get ahold of a copy, I'd be happy to scan that as well ^_^

Platinum Blonde said:
Faith Akiyama: Could you please scan the Courtney Love cover and inside pictures/article from Pop too besides V? It would make me and many other Courtney Love fans so happy.
We're probably driving her nuts. She has said she doesnt have the V yet as its not out in the midwest. It's supposed to be everywhere tomorrow. Now I'm going to be near my computer 24/7 waiting to see the POP photos though. Thankfully all i do is go to the gym for a few hours a day so i can stay on top of things. B)

^:lol: Don't worry about it! Though I'm not really a dedicated fan, I'm anticipating Courtney's photographs myself! :flower:

Yes we probably are. :D I can actually wait for it but if would be fun to see the pics soon. As long as atleast one person scans it I would be happy.
If I had a scanner and knew how to do it I would do it myself.

Hell no, Courtney doesn't even look like someone whose candids you can look at without feeling disturbed. At least there's the Supreme Team!

funkalicious said:
Hell no, Courtney doesn't even look like someone whose candids you can look at without feeling disturbed. At least there's the Supreme Team!
Speak for yourself.

No celebrity really looks on candids the way the look on magazines, music videos,photoshoots, red carpet events and so on.

Posted on models.com. There's a Supreme story in this issue with Suvi and others. Is this Suvi's first editorial job ever?!

Supreme V

page1.jpg

Rachel Alexander,Anna Barsukova,Dainae Conterato,Martina Correa,Caroline Demarqui, Cecelia Mendez, Amber Milan, Aloyna Osmanova, Behati Prinsloo, Johanna Stickland,Suvi, Hiedi Vester, Alana Zimmer/Supreme. Ph Paul Rowland for V 44

That long awaited V 44 has finally hit the stands and kicking an enormous buzz-storm is the Paul Rowland lensed “Supreme World” editorial featuring his army of urban-chic mannequins.

page2.jpg

From this season’s hits like Alana, Suvi and Aloyna to the must-haves like Behati and Dianae, the 6 page spread works its moment to the maximum.

page3.jpg

Check it out right this minute at your favorite newstand.

Images and text from models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->