V Magazine #57 Spring Preview 2009 : Grace Jones by Jean-Paul Goude

I got a subscription to V for Christmas, so maybe this will be my first issue. Hmm... Pursing of the lips.

Hyoni Kang, and Ariel Meredith!?!?!?!?! I'm incredibly happy for them!!!!This issue is a MUST!!!

Two more images for the Hell's Bellas ed:

33500x334ke4.jpg

1249399087origimageaz2.jpg

Get your popcorn ready fashion fans, Sebastian Faena is taking on yet another vintage cinema inspired editorial. The highly anticipated V57 brings us a Fellini-esque romp featuring Catherine McNeil, Anja Rubik, Eniko Mihalik, Hannelore Knuts, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Chanel Iman and Andres Velencoso. Combining the camp and classicism has become a Faena trademark and the high drama preview gives just a taste of what’s to come. Stylist Sofia Achaval’s striking choices infuse the story with energy and wit adding to an impressive editorial that kept us on the edge of our seats.

models.com

WOW at the cover!!! It's so eye-catching!

First V Magazine cover I've really LOVED since Kate Moss in 2006!! :ninja:

To answer the question, there are FOUR main editorials in this issue.

The first two were posted on page one: "Let There Be Light" and Hell's Bellas". The other two are:

--SIREN'S SONG by DAVID SIMS
This edit features photos of newbie female singers I've never heard of (of course). You'll probably be skipping this one.

--TRUE BLUE by WILL DAVIDSON
This editorial features Hyoni Kang, Petey Wright, Ariel Meredith, Alice Kastrup (with partial nudity), and Kendra Spears. It features a lot of denim, hence the name of the edit.

If there's any more questions, ask away!

:shock:

I need to know if Jon K is there in an short edit by Xevi Montane shot in Park Guell, Barcelona. Hope you can answer soon, before I order it!!

The cover plus the Hell's Bells ed makes this issue a must

oh goodness its glorious

thanks for your teaser scans

whisper in your ear that I want some more

Last edited by a moderator:
omg Grace & Goude :heart: i second the thought that this image is an iconic image in the making i love it! ugh seriously i want this NOW please :lol:

Great. I can't wait for Anja's edd.

Hehe... Grace is probably a dream model for any photographer... Ok maybe not Mario Testino or Partick Demarchalier or Annie Laibovitz;-))) I think the cover looks amazing! Edits look a little bit boring to be honest! But I;ll get it just bcos of Grace! Anyrhing this woman does is instantly iconic!;-)

*yawns* :unsure:

i gree really good cover but the content nothing special

Oh wow. I would've felt more comfortable if you just said the cover sucked.

In the Hell's Bellas edit, Anja is sorely misused. Chanel only appears once in the green dress. The rest of the edit pretty much belongs to Catherine and Eniko and Hannelore.

As for Lily's edit, it's about 10 pages and is one of those willy-nilly artistic kinda edits with lots of weird special effects and paint brush strokes and all that mumbo jumbo. You'd probably appreciate it more than I did.

And let me remind everyone again that V Magazine has a digital version of the issue on their site (and its also free). Once issue #57 is up and running, please copy and paste the rest of the edits for me. Saves me (and everyone else) the time it would've taken to scan this issue.

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->