V Spain #05 Summer 2010 : Adriana Lima by Mario Sorrenti

marsnoop2

Reaction score
"The battle for sexiest model continues and you better believe that Adriana Lima isn’t giving up the title without a fight. V Spain showcases the supermodel’s sensuous side with an alluring cover by Mario Sorrenti. The combination of Adriana’s come hither gaze, the barely there lingerie and Sorrenti’s signature slinky style, makes for a powerful image."

from models.com

Attachments

• limavspain.jpg
    limavspain.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 108
Her pose looks a bit awkward; that hand coming in from the left doesn't even look like its hers. Though, I like the yellow in the cover.

don't like her why now all spain magazine put it for life in madrid aww sh**t

Meh. It's OK. I've seen Adriana in these sexy eds one too many times.

So she's done Vogue, V, Bazaar for September..... just ELLE now.:innocent:

its kinda trashy looking
It's V.. that's what they do. :lol:

Not bad for what it's supposed to be. Though I must be the only 'sick/distorted' person that's not really enjoying the comeback of oversexualised spreads, models and clothing. I know it's only a matter of time before the Belgians/Japanese put their act back together.. hopefully.

I must be the only 'sick/distorted' person that's not really enjoying the comeback of oversexualised spreads, models and clothing.

You are not alone, I am here with you...
We can be sick and distorted together.

It looks really photoshopped, but I'm glad she's on the cover.

I don't like it at all..Maybe on GQ it would looks nice, but..

Really trashy cover! Don't like it at all. I too don't like this hole thing of oversexualized fashion spreads. It's way too much.

I don't like it, but if the concept was to be "trashy", they've delivered.

Personally I love this, or maybe it's because I'm hyped for V#66. Adriana's body looks hot :shifty:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->