Valentino ‘Rockstud’ Handbags 2023 : Florence Pugh by Steven Meisel

I still don't get Florence's hype (fashion/looks-wise), her appearance is very average (if not downright tragic when it comes to styling) whenever I see her in red carpets or shoots

(and is it just me or does she resemble Hayden Panettiere a lot sometimes?)

In the second image, she looks like a blonde relative of Victoria Beckham.

At least she's trying to put some energy into the shots, rather than standing there like a waxwork that hasn't been able to smile in a decade.

Meisel's second campaign with Valentino after his return, I hope he stays... That said, it's the only good thing about this campaign. Incredible that how Zendaya left Valentino without a single photo through Meisel's lens and went to LV (a thousand times bigger brand) and also didn't get anything for Meisel. Does he refuse to work with her?

LOL, she does look like Victoria in that shot

I think she's a fabulous actress, but not the best model. Still, the bag is boring and at least she's trying to bring some energy with her facial expressions to an otherwise uninspired campaign.

The sad face is tragic imo, I wish she was only emoting fun energy...

How did this one get approved?

FupPQYwXsAAImRd

I know she´s petite but she looks beyond tiny here... like an SD japanese character :grinningwsweat:

I like her and think she´s pretty, they should have shot her from the waist up imo...

These are tragic. I like her as an actress but she can't model.

I think SM really struggled to get anything out of her. I guess the check had already been cashed, and it was either this or no campaign. I vote no campaign.

P.S Those black ballerina flats need to stop existing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->