Florence Pugh

Vogue Magazine US (February 2020)
5EcFvDR.jpg

starity.hu​

The New York Times by Jingyu Lin (January 2020)
K6Nit4M.jpg

Ftfb82z.jpg

ult6Ycn.jpg

starity.hu​

Florence Pugh attends the 25th Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 12, 2020 in Santa Monica, California.
EcffvqS.jpg

zimbio​

She must have a hell of an agent. Don't get me wrong, she's very talented, but she's absolutely everywhere right now.

These last two looks are great. More of this!

In Galvan and Miu Miu.

Florence Pugh is seen arriving at the 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' on January 16, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

ZpfQQyu.jpg

w0n4ZaJ.jpg

ZDzFsbd.jpg

In LA on January 13, 2020.

64314ph.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Florence Pugh attends the Virtuosos Award presentation during the 35th Santa Barbara International Film Festival at Arlington Theatre on January 18, 2020 in Santa Barbara, California.

DYKWKJ8.jpg

zimbio.com

Florence Pugh attends the 92nd Oscars Nominees Luncheon on January 27, 2020 in Hollywood, California.

Nwq1eF8.jpg

QxmgVHW.jpg

zimbio.com

Florence Pugh attends the EE British Academy Film Awards 2020 Nominees' Party at Kensington Palace on February 01, 2020 in London, England.

nRdnKYg.jpg

NNz2POQ.jpg

zimbio.com

Wow, that Dries collection is getting a lot of play!

I kinda don't hate it.

I love the Dries, Florence looks like she is having so much fun and I like how she's styled! I think I'm starting to understand why I haven't liked Margot's two Dries looks; I was missing the playfulness.

:heart: She loves a ruffle, doesn't she?

Florence Pugh attends the British Vogue and Tiffany & Co. Fashion and Film Party at Annabel's on February 2, 2020 in London, England.

5JRi3Kp.jpg

zRLjCoU.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Florence Pugh and her boyfriend Zach Braff leaving the WME Pre-Oscars Party on Friday night (February 7) in Hollywood.

enNsMs6.jpg

Fu8qHvN.jpg

eonline.com, justjared.com

92nd Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland in Hollywood, California - February 9, 2020
wdSObTf.jpg

bql6rQ7.jpg

Rj3ZiWw.jpg

starity.hu​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->