Vanity Fair December 2019 : Chrissy Teigen & John Legend by Mark Seliger

Scraping the bottom of the barrel. 'The First Family We Deserve'? Thank God I'm not American. These two are no better than Kim and Kanye, really. Attention-seeking trolls who would do anything for a headline.

The image looks very Leibovitz, clearly intentional because it's not Seliger's style. Maybe it was one of their demands? Tacky!

It’s very beautiful and they are obviously very controversial and those children are beyond adorable but I find them so fake and dramatic in the worst Hollywood kind of way. ‘They are annoying so I don’t get why people will feel the need to have them on the cover.

'First Family we Deserve' ?? f*#k off vanity fair!
This is better as a framed photo on the piano in the family den, not a magazine cover.
In the age of social media I know nobody values their privacy anymore, but, I wish celebrities would be more conscientious of their kids privacy.
I'm not buying a magazine for Legend's kids or the Kardashian's kids on the cover.

If they did this cover in December 2016 (with the First Family We Deserve headline) with the Obamas I would totally buy that haha!

Me with the likes in this thread
giphy.gif

Seriously cannot stand them, especially her. And no, we do not deserve that "first family".

It's been ages since "Supermodel" Chrissy graced a fashion magazine cover...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->