Vanity Fair France December 2023/January 2024 : Léa Seydoux by Nikolas Lorieux

it’s nice but it could’ve/ should’ve been better.

Looks like overly photoshopped bathroom selfie

My digital copy is showing 148 pages. The cover shoot/interview is just a Vuitton jewellery advertorial.

Over and above the original French content, there's a reprint of part of the Barbra Streisand feature (the interview by Radhika Jones) and there's also a feature with Charlotte Casiraghi that been doing the rounds of the Euro Vanity Fairs.

There's also a short look at Karl Lagerfeld's interiors, and there are a couple of shoots/interviews that also seem to focus on jewellery, it seems like the unofficial theme of this issue.

The digital copy has been out for a while - but even on a second flick-through, I don't think I'm persuaded to buy this issue in print. From what I remember, the Dec-Jan Spanish VF with Queen Letizia was better.

The retouching is so amateurish, what the heck!...

Must be the only one who is able to tolerate this! I'm kinda into it, feels somewhat festive and celebratory which I can appreciate for an end-of-year issue and I just love how polished and immaculate-looking everything is. Sure, I've seen better but this is certainly one of the better magazine covers I've came across this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->