Vanity Fair July 2008 : Angelina Jolie by Patrick Demarchelier

yes, it's an obvious cover, but she's still stunning...

I can't wait to see the inside because this is one obnoxious cover! How do you make Angie look like a transvestite? How!

Man this is an amazing cover. Very candid-like, natural and almost nude. Shows of Angelina perfectly under such a strong almost exposing light. I love that her mouth is open for once and she does have an intimate connection with the camera.
Thanks for posting this violet and moussemaker.:flower:

This is a really good cover, some of you who criticize the cover are so critical... I THINK THE COVER LOOKS GREAT... it's not amazing and it's not UGLY either!!!!

I don't know how anyone can find her hideous in this....
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read here... She looks gorgeous

^ i don't think it's her that's hideous....it's the styling...
the boobs, the hair, the dark lip....it's all a bit too obvious, as kimair says...still she's gorgeous, of course, but as much as i adore angelina i have to agree with the majority here and say that this cover is too over the top....

i hate the literal 'i'm a sexpot' thing....she is so much more interesting than that...i just dont think they did her justice at all...

Man this is an amazing cover. Very candid-like, natural and almost nude. Shows of Angelina perfectly under such a strong almost exposing light. I love that her mouth is open for once and she does have an intimate connection with the camera.
Thanks for posting this violet and moussemaker.:flower:

natural? :rofl: :rofl:

She's always gorgeous & I get that they were going for the pregnant sexy look...but she's so overexposed that I don't find her interesting at all anymore & I surely can't imagine what she would have to say that I probably don't already know...as for the rest I honestly don't even care.

Some of the other content sounds good though!

This cover is just crap!:yuk: Sorry to say that...

How could they put such a picture on cover? How could they take such a picture?

Yeah, the only thing about this photograph that I appreciate is Angelina's effort to portray Marilyn (well, or Joan Crawford's and Marilyn's child). With a better team that might have worked.

Saving grace is definitely the headline "Internet - an oral history", you betcha :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ :lol:

She is a stunning woman and i dont think the cover is horrible, but its sort of flat and kind of plain even with the big hair and strong make-up, but as soon as i read that Demarchelier photographed her in sexy poses i knew that it will be contrived and awful, just like that Nicole Kidman VF cover from last year that he shoot, where she had her top open showing her bra lookin as sexy as a tree. :rolleyes:

I've never been a big fan of Angie. She seems like a nice person and a good humanitarian, but meh.

It's very different than all the covers o the newstands so it will stand out. It's very Helen Gurly Brown era of Cosmopolitan magazine. The whole editorial is a retro 80's theme so it works. It's good to see her on a real magazine and not some lame tabloid. This will sell very well.

some screencaptures of her editorial, from entertainment shows, found them at thejjb.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->