Vanity Fair March 2004 : Young Hollywood by Annie Leibovitz

i think they ALL look good but scarlett is my least favorite, dont like that dress on her, love it on the runway though.... i think diane lane is beautiful. hillary has a tiny waist... kirsten is okay.... she does not ever do much for me....

Wow-they look beautiful. Gorgeous dresses. My least favorite is Kirsten Dunst-not her best look. Salma, Gweneth, and Jennifer C. look amazing.

Man, if I could have Salma's figure, I think I'd explode. She epitomizes the ideal figure for me. Looking that good naturally is such a bigger feat than looking like most of the runway models whose names I won't mention.

Originally posted by tgp@Feb 10th, 2004 - 5:26 pm
Wow-they look beautiful. Gorgeous dresses. My least favorite is Kirsten Dunst-not her best look. Salma, Gweneth, and Jennifer C. look amazing.
:huh: Am I the only one who loovesss Kirsten on this cover?? I think the dress is gorgeous on her and the shoes.. just so simple perfect..

Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:14 am
:huh: Am I the only one who loovesss Kirsten on this cover?? I think the dress is gorgeous on her and the shoes.. just so simple perfect..
Gorgeous dress, cute shoes but it's just an incredibly unflattering photo of her. She has some really great, sweet, pretty pics, but others - like this and the Elle US one, are just pretty bad...

Naomi's dress is marc jacobs

they all look beautiful, but i think juilianne takes the cake, who is her dress by?

i think salma's dress is Gucci
it looks like a longer version of this (in pink of course

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Feb 11th, 2004 - 5:10 pm
Naomi's dress is marc jacobs

they all look beautiful, but i think juilianne takes the cake, who is her dress by?
I thought it was an Oscar de la Renta like Scarlett's but now I'm not sure since I couldn't find it in the collection. Julianne Moore is gorgeous, I've never seen her take a bad photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->