Vanity Fair March 2008 : The Hollywood Issue by Annie Leibovitz

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
source | vanityfair

2236465282_e7a1718671_o.jpg

This cover will be a fold out...here is the main cover featuring from counter clockwise Emily Blunt, Amy Adams, Jessica Biel & Anne Hathaway.
I know it's a small image...but this is all I could find for right now:flower:

EDIT TO UPDATE: Sunday, Feb 3rd
2241140046_e7eabe368d.jpg

source | usatoday

Juno Oscar nominee Ellen Page and Ugly Betty Emmy winner America Ferrera are among 10 young actresses who grace the cover of Vanity Fair's annual Hollywood issue, on stands nationwide Feb. 12. Page, 20, and Ferrera, 23, are joined by Emily Blunt (The Devil Wears Prada), 24; Amy Adams (Enchanted), 33; Jessica Biel (I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry), 25; Anne Hathaway (The Devil Wears Prada), 25; Alice Braga (I Am Legend), 24; Zoe Saldana (Vantage Point), 29; Elizabeth Banks (The 40 Year-Old Virgin), 33; and Ginnifer Goodwin (Big Love), 29. The March cover, whose theme is fresh faces of Hollywood in 2008, was shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz in two seatings: the four on the cover with the Vanity Fair logo together, and then the remaining six. Clothing from Dior by John Galliano was designed exclusively for the shoot.

EDIT TO UPDATE: Monday, Feb 4th
Full Cover Larger...

source | nypost

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Jessica Biel:yuk:. I think the cover could have been better. Amy Adams is beautiful, but looks bad.

****Obviously I need to see a clearer cover.

Very interesting. I wonder if it will be a fold out though since last years wasn't. It was just one page with Ben, Chris, Jack and Owen.

I'm trying to think of young hollywood chicks that haven't been on there before. Natalie, Scarlett and Keira are out. Rachel McAdams maybe. Ellen Page has to be on there.

Fingers cross that it is a fold out.

this cover looks intresting; i would love to see it bigger
thank you

i love this cover!

the hairstyle the markup ,the dress ,very 50s'

*crosses fingers* Please, please let this be the end of my 6-8 weeks. (I'm waiting for a subscription.)

Emily Blunt!:blush: So happy to see her!
Can't wait to see the complete cover!

lovely colours - coral and mint green together :heart:
they all look well, from what i can see - even though only Amy appeals to me on any level.

wow jessica biel's publicist honestly deserves every penny he/she gets paid. because its quite amazing how she gets these type of gigs.

Amy, Anne, Emily! :woot:
What the hell is Jessica Biel doing there? She can't act at all IMO.

mixed reaction...

It's very old school Vanity Fair (that's a good thing), but Emily Blunt kind of kills it for me. I liked her for all of two minutes but I don't know...

And then there's Jessica Biel... :sick::yuk:

Amy deserves it, she's really the star and maybe Anne too...but Jessica Biel?

I love that Amy Adams is on the cover. I can't wait to see the fold-out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->