Vanity Fair May 2009 : Gisele Bündchen by Mario Testino

There was an interesting mini-editorial on couture featuring Emily Blunt who I think is just divinely gorgeous.

There Will Be Beauty

Ph. Michael Roberts

Image Credit | Scanned by me from Vanity Fair May 09

Love Emilys ed:heart:, she looks regal in couture and both Dior dresses are stunning:flower:

There was an interesting mini-editorial on couture featuring Emily Blunt who I think is just divinely gorgeous.

There Will Be Beauty
Ph. Michael Roberts

Image Credit | Scanned by me from Vanity Fair May 09
Thanks for scanning it, i really wanted to see this.See i love her, stunning, talented and intelligent, i think if she plays her cards well she will have a great career in the future.She is soo Vogue material alredy imo.^_^

here's a question...
would this cover get the same reaction on vogue or vogue paris?

Well, I imagine on Vogue Paris, the image would be accompanied by much less text, leaving people free to appreciate and interpret the image in positive ways, rather than be herded into responding to deliberately provocative wording, which influences people's response to the pictures.

And in US Vogue, the cover shot and editorial wouldn't veer into a woman being undressed in such a way - it probably involve her half-unclothed body resembling a classical statue rather than a centrefold - which would mean no conversations about her hip ratio, because it would likely be artfully dealt with so as 'not to offend' anyone (ie the subscribers who believe fashion should lead to compulsive shopping, not sexual intercourse).

Last edited by a moderator:
ok..that picture of gisele in the bathroom steamy window is creeping me out......lol

outtakes from Vanity Fair May 2009
There Will Be Beauty

Ph. Michael Roberts
projectrungay.blogspot.com/2009/04/emily-blunt-in-couture-for-vanity-fair.html

Please Do Not Quote Images.

outtakes from Vanity Fair May 2009
There Will Be Beauty

Ph. Michael Roberts
projectrungay.blogspot.com/2009/04/emily-blunt-in-couture-for-vanity-fair.html

I l o v e d this- it's so marie antoinette-reminiscent and Emily is the perfect subject for this ed. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->