Vanity Fair November 2012 : Daniel Craig by Annie Leibovitz

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
By Annie Leibovitz

flm1hk.jpg

VanityFair.com

Apparently they actually arranged a shoot for their cover; though the naked gold woman looks like a satin ribbon Photoshopped behind some random photograph of Daniel Craig at an event.

That cover shot is wrong on so many levels.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hahah what a joke, none of the elements work here! And another MJ article? For crying out loud, give it a rest!

Horrible, might as well have used a nice photo of Michael Jackson instead.

James Bond in a suit is such a 'duh' moment for me. They should play it more with the cover. I don't know? naked? :zorro:

I thought that no one can do any wrong with Daniel... but VF proved me wrong

It took me a minute to figure out what that gold thing was behind his head...

This is, in a word, horrifying.

Whomever is in charge of approving cover content at this magazine needs to be fired and relocated to a job that doesn't require a creative input whatsoever.

For a cover attempt that's obviously trying to rely on sex to sell the magazine... there is really nothing sexy about it.

Sometimes Annie just tries too hard.

I find Daniel Craig so dull. He appears to have a single facial expression and comes off as a bit of a t*t in interviews to be perfectly honest. It's rather annoying that magazine editor's seem to believe every male cares about him simply because he's playing James Bond.

Yawn.

Good lord, this cover...because I just love the objectification of women! :yuk: And yes, I do realize that "James Bond" is suppose to romance a lot of women but I would like to think that even he would oppose to such a terrible cover with it's awful message.

My god this is ridiculous. Worst cover... ever? I think so.

Good lord, this cover...because I just love the objectification of women! :yuk: And yes, I do realize that "James Bond" is suppose to romance a lot of women but I would like to think that even he would oppose to such a terrible cover with it's awful message.

I didn't even realize it was a body at first, I thought it was some weird golden neck pillow thing. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->