Vanity Fair April 2014 : Game of Thrones Cast by Annie Leibovitz

nice but did they hav to make it look like a promo poster, wish it was somethingdarker

THE THRILLER AT VUITTON
“I learned to not be scared. To be brave. In this work you have to convince everyone all the time, at different levels, to support your dream.”
NICOLAS GHESQUIÈRE finally speaks out about his move to Louis Vuitton in next month’s issue of Vanity Fair.

Facebook/032c

'The Gathering Storm'
Photographed by Annie Leibovitz

Vanity Fair April 2014 pdf

'The Thriller at Vuitton'
Photographed by Annie Leibovitz

Vanity Fair April 2014 pdf

The shot of Nicolas Ghesquière in Paris is easily the best photo I've seen of a designer, for a magazine! Not to mention the best piece of imagery Vanity Fair has published in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shot of Nicolas Ghesquière in Paris is easily the best photo I've seen of a designer, for a magazine! Not to mention the best piece of imagery Vanity Fair has published in a long time.

Really? Wow, I find it so cheesy. The NY Times T Style cover of Phoebe Philo (for example -- since it's also from this month) blows it out of the water.

He looks a bit rough there, mostly due to Leibovitz's always horrible photoshop. But damn, that view is spectacular.

Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Costumes Designer: Michele Clapton
Hair: Kevin alexander
Make-up: Jane Walker
Models/Celebrities: Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Iain Glen, Gwendoline Christie, Charles Dance, Jack Gleeson, Maisie Williams, Rory McCann, Kristian Nairn, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Conleth Hill, Sophie Turner, Aidan Gillen, John Bradley and Rose Leslie

Vanity Fair US 04/2014 Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanadit
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->