Velvet May 2008 : Lisa Cant by Marcus Ohlsson

OriginalSin

Reaction score
It seems that Lisa Cant once again graces the cover :huh:

velvethippie21118016e4ll3.jpg

source: lundlund.com

There are more pictures on the site from the editorial. I have to run though, so I don't have time to post. But someone else, feel free :flower:

great to see Lisa. But the cover lookls very messy.

Oh, I quite like this! ^_^

Lisa will always have a special place in my model obsessed :heart:

Thanks OS B:(woot:

the grainy photo, the pattern of the font, the yellow letters are very hard to read, that thing in her face its too much of a bad thing.

I really like this cover, far more than her other one!

I really like it, it is way better than the previous one. ^_^

it's indeed a bit messy but still lovely and dreamy.
I really like it but her previous cover looked like Lara's cover and this reminds me a lot of Claudia Seiler's Dazed&Confused cover

Holy canole! That was a great ed! Its weird to see her like that, she's growing up I guess. I'll never get tired of this model. Never ever.

She looks great, and what a gaze... It really has an airy, dreamy and innocent quality about it. I also like that it's b&w and the colours of the title.

it's indeed a bit messy but still lovely and dreamy.
I really like it but her previous cover looked like Lara's cover and this reminds me a lot of Claudia Seiler's Dazed&Confused cover

indeed

Amazing, the best cover so far this year, in general. So easy on the eye, dreamy as someone mentioned before but fresh and summer/spring warm at the same time. Reminds me of an ad done not so long ago believe Moss was featured in it. Beautiful.^_^

great to see Lisa. But the cover lookls very messy.

I think maybe if they had left the text off the bottom, it might have looked less messy. The grainy texture mixed with so much patterned text does create a bit of a messy effect. That said, I still think it's a lovely, very dreamy cover and I do like it overall (definitely better than her cover last month).

It's great to see Lisa Cant. And I like the grainy texture -it's a different way to make a dreamy image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->