Vera Wang S/S 2004 - New York

some of it love but i was expecting something else... I guess she is doing different things but i dont like those flower printed skirts. i liked it more the second time i looked at it actually...what do you think?

I like the third look (purple dress with gold breasts :lol: ) very much, minus that silly furry thing. That's the only thing I'm really interested in, although there are a lot of nice safe feminine looks. It's all a bit too red carpet for me.

how lovely...it's nice to see her deviate from her bridal line (that i :heart: so much) and show her "experimental" side

It's nice to see her do her glamourous clothes, which her clientle loves, but still very grown up and mature by focusing on the details instead of over use of fabrics, as seen in past collections.

A very glamorous but controlled collection. :heart:

Super thanks again, Astrid! :flower: :heart:

i like #2 from the 1st post... and i like 9, 11, 13 from the 2nd post and #2 from the 3rd!

there are some beautiful peices in this collection and there are some not so beautiful peices.

I love Vera Wang and the red dress in the last row....... WOW!

I really love the 3rd dress from left, on the 2nd row of 2nd page post! :heart:

I love how it shows the legs. :wub:

Originally posted by tealady@Sep 25th, 2003 - 10:49 am
Ho hum... :innocent:
I agree. :neutral: Vera is much, much better than this. :rolleyes: The black pleated skirt and dress are the only looks I cared for. :ninja:

how beautiful! so feminine and so elegant, so my style :blush:
this is another of my favorite of FW collections other than Alberta Ferretti :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->