Vera Wang S/S 2016 New York

marcBarna

Reaction score
Vera-Wang-Ready-to-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-NY-8736-1442315986-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

I'm not really into this strict, "urban" Vera.

Also, seeing Binx in that opening look makes me harken back to the late nineties/early aughts and girls like Gisele completely owning the runway.

This feels so...inconsequential. This whole edgily urban and sexy vibe feels very easy. Nothing much to see here.

That being said, front row attendee Kylie Jenner will no doubt rock plenty of these outfits.

The middle part with very large skirts at the bottom is a bit disturbing, but I've really like the show.

Love this ! A surprisingly good effort from Vera. I like the sexy vibe of it.

vera, the last few seasons, has been cranking out these kind of collections and i love it. theyre nothing special but they're exactly what i'm into.

I adore the silver/gold sequin dress.

^^^ Those are great. Very Prada, though.

I love her RTW's always darker, moodier, cooler and plush direction. I loathe the usually predictably light, floral and soft trappings that so many head towards for S/S collections. Thank goodness not a frothy, peachy pastel color in sight here.

There seems to be more statement separates than total looks, although when she does make a statement-- like with those gold and silver sequined and silver bugle-beaded dresses, she really impresses. Admittedly, this all comes across as the result of a Miuccia/ Demuelemeester hybrid... but done with such restraint and thought that makes it all her own. Really like how she just plugs away doing her own thing with such a sense of mature refinement.

Kind of reminds me of Alexander Wang but it's a really good collection. I love it.

this is too stiff for her.. i hate the tailoring and the fabrics, if she'd explored the embellishment more..

This one feels odd, like she's trying too hard to be cool

Super cool but also sexy. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->