vera-wang08.jpg

vera-wang09.jpg
vera-wang10.jpg

vera-wang11.jpg
vera-wang12.jpg

vera-wang13.jpg
vera-wang14.jpg

wwd.com

Thanks so much for posting! That ivory knee-length dress is absolute gorgeousness :heart::woot:

The clothes are really nice for the most part, but the shoes look like hospital slippers.

Personally, I love it! So light, airy and effortless, plus Vera really knows how to do sequins :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really really lovely, she does resort so well.. it's less pretentious and has so much of personality.. meticulous pieces but not overly so, and the asymmetry of the cuts combined with the sequins add to this the summer twilight element that I've been wishing to capture.. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really beautiful. I'm loving the strong color and those angular asymmetries on the hems.

That intense red is really, really doing something for me. It's a gorgeous shade.

i love it, so pretty & wearable but colorful & vibrant. mmmm so sheer, too

I love the white see thru fabrics and the fluidness of the outfits, but its too boring. Looks like a very dilute version of Marni.

Really lovely indeed!!!!!!!:crush: There is that wispy, fragile and nonchalant spirit that she captured so well in this collection

Its very pretty and very Vera but I don't exactly get "resort" out of these things. Even the colors scream more fall to me.

The colors are great... but I had a hard time accepting the shapes... I could never wear some of those long tops.

The fabrics are very light and airy which is as should be since this is a resort collection. Don't like some designs though, they're too structured for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->