Veronica Webb

Veronica in 1993. Photo Source:corbis

199360iy.jpg

199352pj.jpg

I just saw her hosting Atlanta's Fashion Trends or some show on Fox, I think.

sepia said:
I just saw her hosting Atlanta's Fashion Trends or some show on Fox, I think.

OMG. What time does this show come on?

I'm not sure because that was the first time I'd seen it. All I remember is that it was on Saturday afternoon, sorry. She would introduce little segments about style trends, and then do the voiceovers.

sepia said:
I'm not sure because that was the first time I'd seen it. All I remember is that it was on Saturday afternoon, sorry. She would introduce little segments about style trends, and then do the voiceovers.

I'll have to check that show out. Here is Veronica looking gorgeous with another upstart model at the time but gee I can't remember her name......:P in 1994. Photo Source:corbis

candid199480ab.jpg

This is from a google search. It appeared in Vogue a few months back.

fp70af.jpg

sepia said:
This is from a google search. It appeared in Vogue a few months back.

fp70af.jpg

It sure did the May Issue with Liya on the cover! Webb had a great layout, thanks for posting.

Veronica Webb for Allure in the mid-90s. Photo Source:scanned by me

1522oh.jpg

Here is Veronica with Russell Simmons(hip-hop mogul) in 1996 before Kimora(he chased blackmodels like crazy)! Photo Source:corbis

candid19961ai.jpg

sepia said:
What? Really?! Haha

Heck yeah. I also remember him saying in the film The Show(1994) "I don't want no drama, the only drama I want right now is Naomi Campbell." He would say stuff like that all the time! He chased her too and many others. Than Kimora got pregnant and the rest is history.

sepia said:

But Russell is funny, so what can ya say! I wonder how long he lasted with Veronica, since unlike Kimora she had a career and probally didn't give him a lot of time!

Veronica in 1995 this is a really cute photo. Photo Source:gettyimages

candid1995570va.png

Veronica in the early 90's I believe it's from a catalog. Photo Source:scanned by me

scan01381ky.jpg

sepia said:
It's funny, Veronica hasn't aged very much. :flower:

I know and I thought she would age fast b/c like Cindy she seemed a little too serious! And we all know how Cindy looks now:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->