Versace Fall 2004 Patent Stiletto Pump

nuiko

Reaction score
p10584126_ph_althero_Black.jpg
p10584126_ph_althero_Red.jpg

PERFECTION..... :wub:

Cute... but damn, I'd break my neck in those. I can't imagine wearing them for long.

sorry but they are kinda cheap looking to me :ninja:
I think it's the combination of 5 inch metal heel and patent leather makes them tacky....
I like metal heel and I like patent, but those are just done wrong IMO.
the Manolo and Louboutin patent pumps are much more decent, and prettier...

:flower:

They're awesome...! I like em... The plaid ones are a little more classy... The heel is 'whoa'...!

I'm so over heels... It's funny, it seems flats are becoming more sophisticated to wear in the evening.

I remember Sofia Coppola caused a bit of a stir when she turned up to the awards wearing flats with her Marc Jacobs frock.

Besides, I'm becoming oh-so-fond of the round-toe look. :heart:

Nice to see some designer shoes with a decent heel, for once... But as with all designer shoes, they are probably insanely overpriced. :neutral:

they look very stripper-ish with the silver heel
tacky and cheap looking IMO

jordan (4 time boob job glamour model) wore the on this month's attitude magaine cover, nuff sed

they're definitely very versace.
i like them, but i do agree with you who do say that the metal heel is kind of trashy... :ninja:
these would've looked so much cooler with a round toe.

If somebody manages to pair theese shoes with an outfit where the overall look / final image isnt tacky, then all honor to them, the`ve pulled it of....... right now the only thing I can imagine when I try to do so is blak leather and a whip......... on the other hand, I wish I could be able to walk gracefully in that kind of heel......oh I know, practise, practise .... :doh:

Nuiko-

I think they look absolutely GORGEOUS and could be worn with ao many outfits.

Definitely a refreshing change from UGG boots and flip=flops.

What other designers are showing real high heels this season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->