Versace Mules

Originally posted by tealady+Apr 24th, 2004 - 11:01 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Apr 24th, 2004 - 11:01 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MissPurple@Apr 24th, 2004 - 10:42 am
Originally posted by tealady@Apr 24th, 2004 - 10:19 am
<!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple
@Apr 24th, 2004 - 5:49 am
I certainly wouldn't wear those but I see them working for old ladies maybe  :unsure:

Why does everyone assume that old ladies are not stylish? Growing older does not mean one neccessarily is no longer interested in fashion. Old lady does not equal ugly. :angry:

I totally did not mean that old ladies can not be stylish :flower:

I don't find those shoes extremely ugly, I think it just depends on the age of the woman wearing it. and they look quite comfy so I guess they'd be good for someone like my grandmother when she doesn't feel like wearing heels, no? :wink:
Okay, MissPurple, you're off the hook. :wink: Could you tell you pushed one of my buttons? :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
:blush: :lol: :flower:

they aren't my fave pair of Versace shoes, but they certaintly aren't the ugliest... :P

Originally posted by crystalized@Apr 24th, 2004 - 7:45 am
its not horrendous, but i am definitely not into that sorta thing. they look a lot like men shoes :yuk:
That's why I asked if they were for men or women... if I had to choose either, I'd say they're men's shoes... :shock:

I think some mens Gucci shoes look worse :ninja:
I don't see why these had to be mules. If they had a back and I was an Oily Miami Druglord(nycgirl84 :wink:) I'd get them.

If you are aspiring to a P*I*M*P career those should part of your dress code!

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:57 pm
seriously girls.. :shock:
when i saw this i couldnt stop shaking my head... and im still shaking :unsure:

would anyone wear this? actually spend money on this style shoes?? :ninja:
IMO this is worst than anything logo that i've ever seen.. the shoe is sooo ugly.

booooooo :cry:

p.s. if anyone knows the name of the designer for versace shoes.. thats IF they actually got help from a specific deisgner.. than please forward it to me.. i think we need a serious word or two :yuk:

p10529450_ph_althero_Black.jpg

a steal for 375 $ :lol:

and for those who needed a white shoe for the summer :wink:
p10529450_ph_althero_White.jpg

enjoy :flower: :lol:
Those will sell as school shoes for South London girls whos' parents have more money than taste.

I dress like a Miami drug-lord most of the time and I'd never wear those :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->