Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

miss_nyc

Reaction score
scan0002as0.jpg
scan0003vw7.jpg

source: Marie Claire UK edition

Thanks for scaning:wink:

i like Versace simple , sexy and beautifull no are shoking photos. maybe i spect more sexy, more moving in the photos, no like much the hair of Gisele , but yes is much better of FW2007
other thing no like the logo and typogeaphy of Versace like more down of the photos.

I wasn't expecting that, I like it, I wonder how Catherine is going to fit into the whole ss08 thing? Eyewear or will she have her own ad?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these! :wub:
Gisele looks beautiful and I love how simple it is and just the focus on dress, so much better than last season! :clap:

These are soo much better than last season's. The second one is stunning :woot: So far I really like these!

Woooooow:buzz::buzz:. I love this so much:heart:. This is really unexpected, but i really love it. Can´t wait to see more.

gisele isn't my cup of tea, but this is definitely the best ad versace has had in a while.

As I mentioned in another thread, Gisele is a good match for Versace.

Oh wow, very simple but it looks great, Gisele never disappoints! The second shot is amazing!

Gisele is perfection here...or perhaps even in general. This looks good. The shoes are HOT! This has a very nineties feel to it IMO...perhaps it's the hair? Or the fact that Versace is becoming fashionable again?

Also, who shot this again?

I love the simplicity! Actually makes this collection a little desirable! ^_^

that's an awkward first pose...
i do love the second picture, however.. :wub:

I wasn't expecting that, I like it, I wonder how Catherine is going to fit into the whole ss08 thing? Eyewear or will she have her own ad?

She's doing eyewear. Gisele has an exclusive with Vogue, so when she did Cavalli Anja did the eyewear, and with YSL it was Snejana (I think).

Gorgeous. What a comeback for a brand that for four years or so has produced some of the ugliest, cheapest looking campaigns around.

My only complaint is that I wish the second shot was framed a little higher, showing more leg and thus making it a little more risque'. Also, her toes coming out of that shoe are really unattractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->