Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

yes Mario Testino soting Versace ads in FW1998 to Atelier with Gisele Bundchen & Fernanda Tavarez, this are the last Versace ads of Gisele and Testino, late Testino back in 2005 with Madonna.

best Versace ads in years, still I don't scream of excitement when I see them :ninja: -_-

The first shot is simply perfect :crush: This is what Versace should be. :heart:

Oh she's the one that makes Versace doesn't look cheap @@ She's perfection!

When I saw Gisele I knew I'm not gonna like it and that's true :innocent:

oh finally a good campain...
it was a long time.... a very long time for Versace....
simple, sexy...

Exactly! I think it's the fact that it's quite simple makes it classy. And Versace and classy haven't belonged in the same sentence for a very long time :innocent:

Awful advertisement, and I don't see how they're not tacky (like others are saying)? She's clearly pulling off/putting on her dress in a suggestive manner in the second picture, which seems tacky to me.

Surprisingly good, I was expecting another crap fest.

These are quite gorgeous, amost classical (like the clothes) but with the addition of over the top sensuality.

Gisele looks amazing but its not what I expected. Its a little too simple for Versace in my opinion. Something is missing, the colors are too understated for me. If they chose a brighter dress it would have been sexier. That second shot is so sexy though!

:brows:

But its much better than last season, that's for sure!

:flower:

Woah. Gisele/Versace really is the perfect match, none of this McNeil nonsense. :judge:

Versace and Gisele have been a PERFECT match since the 1990s and they still are. It's rare that anyone can look better than Gisele in the Versace ads.

These ones kick ***, much more beautiful and professional than that last disaster.

I see no one have yet complained about her boring face there :doh: But yeah, the legs are perfection :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->