Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

Gisele looks good here, she tends to come off "manish" lately but here she is striking and these are much improvement from last season's mess.

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! This is awsome I LOVE it,this beats my expectations. That second pic is perfection!!!!

Gisele looks really beautiful :smile:, I think shes boring as so a pleasant suprise!

Woah. Gisele/Versace really is the perfect match, none of this McNeil nonsense. :judge:

This is what Versace should be about! Great ads so far :woot: It echoes the 90's vibe so well :heart:

OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW THANKING DONATELLA FOR THIS BLESSING

thanks for the scan :D

Agree on the 90s thing Faith

This is so much better than last season! Or several seasons actually!!! I'm not a Gisele fan, but I must agree that this is a perfect match! :heart:

I just love how two photographs alone actually tell a story (Even if it's a scandalous one :innocent: ) :lol: That's something last season's campaign definitely lacked -_- The second image is probably more sensational than the first :shifty:

Fantastic,finally Versace is cutting down on tacky and going back to simplistic sex appeal,Bundchen is just perfect.

Anyone know who the photographer is?

Last edited by a moderator:
the pictures are gorgeous but those shoes :sick: look so cheap

I think it's by Mario Testino, he's shot the last Versace ads and Gisele is one of his favorites :unsure:

The second shot definitely catches the eye, but these are a bit too simple.
I was expecting more :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->