Versace S/S 2015 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Versace-Milan-RTW-SS15-9560-1411154120-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

and....
it's a bunch of crap...
which resembles some beginner fashion student collection or even zara...
rather than anything even remotely versace...
sheesh...

:rolleyes:...
unbelievable!

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss the old Versace. :cry:
I do not get why these horrible collections are being turned out. Very hideous.

The first half was actually quite decent, but all those dresses at the end were simply horrendous.

Looks like a collage of all the trendy crap from other designers....im not interested

Bland and boring, no excitement, some peek-a-boos were very borderline in revealing some parts I didn't want to see in the second half of the collection. :lol:

This wasn't Versace. It felt like a less expensive, diffusion line of the brand.

If there is one thing you can always count on to see in their shows, besides tackiness, is luxury - and sadly I saw none of it here. There is an undeniable lack of attention paid to details, the fabrics look basic and borderline cheap and the glitter dresses simply do.not.belong.in.this.era.

I kind of like it... it's sexy, it's short... I mean who wouldn't want versace to look like this? I think it's quite fab.

I really liked the anthony vaccarello collab in nyc, which was really fresh! I think this collection hints on that aesthetic, just with more color and all versace-SEXIII

You have got to be kidding me with this. It doesn't evoke the glamour and sensuality Versace's famous for. Hell, the only thing it evokes is dollar-store Cardin. And what's with the Givenchy-ish right there at the middle? Cheap motifs.

I like the crystal pieces at the end, if for no other reason than they remind me a lot of Gianni's FW 1997 RTW collection, which also had a finale of short, bright crystal mesh dresses.

His were better, but still...

i loved this collection. I haven't really loved a Versace collection in a while. Maybe F/W 12.13 was the last one i liked but this was fun and sexy (wish the cast matched the clothing) the look on Blanca (the last pink look in post #3) is so hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->