Versace S/S 2025 Milan

I don’t know who the Versace client is… is there anyone on earth that would spend several thousand euros in a product by them? Who is looking for a Versace bag?

I can only imagine them having clients in Miami… it’s a mistery to me that this brand is alive in 2024.
The funny thing is their bags are absolutely gorgeous they have a weird classic trashy look to them I love them yes they are very popular in Miami but only the fake bags , by the way I'm born and raised in Miami all my life and fake bags are notorious in Miami.

Was. Tough crowd here, lol.

I love it. It’s not a blockbuster collection but some nice, straightforward clothing.

Donatella needed a better, stronger cast and sleeker, less busy set for the show.

The styling is demure but the collection is very much Versace. Those bralettes, the sheer cardigans, baby doll dress split down the middle to the chest can be sexy with leather shorts underneath, or matching bottoms featured in the show with a sexy heel. Very South beach.

Which reminds me of a convo had with an SA in April or so that told me they wanted to move the image less Miami and south beach but are struggling with sales so some stores have had to put the louder merchandise back out on the floor because that’s what the people want

In regards to bags, no one is looking to Versace to buy a bag in the first place. I only see people mostly with the La Medusa and that’s it. Their bags and SLGs are a non factor

I agree but looking at those photos the pictures from the past look way more interesting than what she recreated also the diffusion line is now the basis for the main line that's a problem.

I don't wtf this is lol , it looks like Guess X Gucci mixed , I miss the Versace collections from the early 2000s , when Donatella was everywhere with the cigarette smoking rich b!tch heiress look

s-l960.webp
This is undoubtedly her best ERA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sb0rraxt3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->