Victoria Beckham S/S 2025 Paris

Its very difficult to know where to place the brand. There's no particular signature or aesthetic that defines it at least when they were in NY they had beautiful women's RTW. I wish she had maintained that tempo instead of some French avant garde rtw brand. These stiff fabrics look odd especially in the neutral colours, that look like dry skin. David was sitting in the front row smiling nervously as he watches another money guzzler that cant be saved by that full house of powerful fashion folks.

Why is she always trying so hard to be someone she isn't? She should do a sexier, more glamorous take on minimalism and stop with the artsy nonsense. No one believes that. Her personal style is good enough these days.

you know things have gotten out of hand when VB wouldn't even wear the stuff "she", "designs"

To say something positive, this is the best Gigi Hadid has looked all season

I'm a fan of minimalism though her collections are repetions of what she's done from the start. I think as the other members have previously stated she's trying to create a minimalistic yet artistic collection.

Maybe VB is taking the dust off of her Gucci by Tom pieces? Her old Cavalli dresses? You know she must have a crazy closet. The first dresses are so Cavalli, and those suits with the body (collant? Idk the name in english) are so Tom Ford to me.

She's in a weird phase where she's trying to make something singular but she should be careful to not go too artsy. I believe her clients don't want that .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->