Viktor & Rolf F/W 09.10 Paris

Yawn. I am sorry to say that this is disappointing as they are one of my favorite designers. I need to see a vid before I can pass judgment.

To me this is so beautiful, and their white faces make the clothes colours appear even more stunning.

The coat on Georgina is beautiful.

sorry but it is terribly lacking and terribly derivative. the curtains would have been a great idea if it was executed better but it all just looks so soulless. and i've seen that idea done already anyway and much better by yukinori maeda from cosmic wonder.

The work on fabrics is very good
and makes beautiful silouethe

It looks really good, I feel I´m going to like it! :woot:

LOVING this so far :heart: Just wow! I'm so happy they're doing a real show this season again ^_^

I love the draped bag

i know i love it too ....
:heart:

the rest is crap for the moment ... though i'm sure you can make somthing with these in editorials ...

that's so fun how they put ancient status on the set ... just in case journalists would wrongly interpret their start 'concept', their first 'idea' ...

i'm not sure but i think all the patterns have been made on computer ...
don't you think ?

there using their famous cutting techniques and applying it to wearable clothes , i think this quite nice.

I HATE the colours. They make me sick! The shoes are super though. As for the clothes themselves, theyre kinda weird, but I still like looking at them. And Viktor&Rolf have this stupid obsession with masks and facepaint. Remember S/S06? (I think) with the pink facepaint and FW06 (I think lol) with the fencing masks....sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->