Viktor & Rolf Haute Couture F/W 2015.16 Paris

Wow, I think this collection needs to be discovered in motion and not just pictures!

I can’t wait to watch the video. This looks amazing. I always enjoy their ‘dress-on-the runway’ concept.

It's so good but I have that weird feeling that they will become as repetitive as with their RTW line. This idea is interesting and some pieces are truly beautiful in its own, surprising way but it's just too close to their spring couture. I mean you can replace all the frames with some straw and you will have that spring collection. Some silhouettes are the same as in their spring collection. I don't know, I feel intrigued and puzzled, but at the same time I feel a big disappointment.

I'm going to have to watch the video to judge, but last time they dressed models on the runway it was spectacular.

I quite like this. For some reason I don't find it gimmicky at all, just interesting and beautiful.

I like the concept more than the execution, but not bad. At least it looks like HC instead of RTW.

I'm glad they find their energy back, this is a great collection to not forget. I may be wrong, they seem to have all the structures 3d modeled, that's like, making cars.

This is perfect! I love everything about this collection. Very cool concept.

Once in awhile they come up with a genius idea. But it's just ONE idea for an entire collection and entire season. I don't think it's enough.

I don't like how they dress the models! It would look so much better if they didn't dress the models on the runway. It would look more believable if they didn't. Amazing stuff though!

I quite like this. For some reason I don't find it gimmicky at all, just interesting and beautiful.

I'm with you on this.

Viktor & Rolf have been a bit... naff in recent years and I was resigned to never care about them again. But I think being freed from the financial pressures of their RTW has given them new focus. This show takes me back to their earlier years. It's quite strong and I find myself almost wishing they were still doing RTW so that wearable versions of these ideas could be viable.

*Sigh*

I don't like how they dress the models! It would look so much better if they didn't dress the models on the runway. It would look more believable if they didn't. Amazing stuff though!

They didn't. They undressed the models. Only a few of them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->