Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
Has anyone tried or used flowerbomb?

I got a sample last time i was in neiman marcus and i remember liking it...

it had sort of a sweet or powdery smell from what i remember... or flowery i guess you could say :P

was thinking i might try it out after i finish my current perfume..

here is the info from the neiman marcus website...

"Flowerbomb" is a floral explosion, a luxury perfume from Viktor & Rolf, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive.

When applied, the magically evocative notes of this luxury perfume immediately awaken your innermost senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from stark reality.

Top notes: Tea and bergamot.
Middle notes: Sambac jasmine, orchid, freesia, rose.
Base note: Patchouli.In a perfume bottle cut like a multi-faceted diamond.

they say the bottle is cut like a multi-faceted diamond... but really it looks like a grenade ^_^
which i think is cool and innovative and a definite contrast to the sweetness of the flower and of typical perfumes...

found a picture that i was able to actually copy...

nordstrom.com

Attachments

• _5147598.jpg
    _5147598.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
i didnt like it at all. and on top of that i think i'm allergic to it because i kept sneezing when i tried it

i don't know how to explain the scent. flowery yet a little spicy maybe. a little bit goes a long way. it's a bit acidic and headache-inducing when i first spray it, but the dry down is really nice. it becomes much softer and warmer the longer i wear it. it lasts throughout the day.

i will say though that it smells a lot different than it does in magazine samples, so try it out in person first.

^i don't think i ever tried it out on my skin but i'll try to remember not to wear any perfume next time i go out shopping so i can really test it out...

perfumes smell different on everyone's skin i think...

something to do with them mixing with your natural oils and all that...

I love this fragrance!

It leaves my magazines smelling gorgeous!

:lol:

Love love love love. My absolute favourite.

i love this too. i have worn it since it launched a few years ago, and the scent and clever bottle always keep me coming back even though the price point is a little high imho.

i think i read that this scent was concocted in the 1950's and v&r found the formula in the l'oreal archives or something.

i like it, a lot!

but Halle by Halle Berry smells VERY much alike. much cheaper too! doesn't smell cheaper tho to me.

whoa, really?

i'll have to check that out (had no clue she had a perfume).

i ended up buying this a few weeks ago and really like it :heart:

people tend to notice and compliment me when i wear it as well...
maybe because it's not my usual scent?
but they seem to like it :P

My sister got a sample of 'Flowerbomb' in a bottle some time ago, as well as 'Antidote' (which I loove smelling and ooo Boyd Holbrook as the face of it makes it even more appealing :wink:) .. when I first smelt Flowerbomb it smelt very sweet- I guess being called 'flowerbomb' I should've expected it.. but from the posts here, it seems after it dries it's not as strong? I've been debating whether to go out and get it, I'm loving the bottle at least! ^_^

At first I kind of liked this perfume, but we gave away samples of this during Christmas at my job a couple of years ago and it got to be too much. Now when I smell flowerbomb I think of how much I hate work...

Great Perfume, but the new one, Eau Mega is really really great! Go it now for a week and I'm in love!

Elle Ukraine May 2010 journal plaza net
edit: Wonderland - Flowerbomb
ph: Philip Riches
Viktor Horsting and Ralph Snoren

Flowerbomb Party from Elle Ukraine May 2010 journal plaza net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back