Viktor & Rolf Haute Couture F/W 2021.22 Paris

I like it! Could live without those awkward slogans, but the silhouettes look opulent in a good, graphic way. At the same time I feel like Viktor&Rolf have been doing collections strictly for social media coverage, and while it's a sign of the times, I don't think they should stick to this direction.

This one is meh, costumey, like a cheap movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of many of Jun's collections for Undercover that have been inspired by royalty, that to me is a good thing. The hairstyling and make-up is quite lovely and well executed.

I'm not gonna say it's in the best of taste or even really my taste but the armine cape is cute and the mini-dresses appliquéd with oversized jewelry are neat, I see it as an homage to Elbaz.

I actually love this. The super over sized gems and the raffia-fur are brilliant.

I kinda like it, the details are so extra and looking nice. It's tacky, but in a good way.
Some faux fur pieces are interesting, I wonder what's the materials?
For V&F, I think their couture are more for show business, I've seen numerous concerts wearing their costume design.
And the visual content sure will give them some exposure on social media to help them with their business

If you wash them with Detergent
take care with those giant gems

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eskimogirl1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->